SG

Posted on May 18, 2022
value for money and health

I have been taking fish Liver oil since childhood. And as i grew, i noticed that the quality and ingredient have an impact in the body as we go aged. And with Now, you'll always benefit with the package of softgels you received. Very good for the heart and hair. Taste is ok, just dn't let it explode in mouth.

981f196a-1b57-44f8-a372-8c4593656cda
Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Great product, the pill isn't so big so it's easy to swallow, i usually have a problem with taking pills , but it slides easily , ive been using it along with my entire family, only take one pill per day with a meal , no side effects so far , cod liver oil is very known for its benefits for the health and hair

ac7d16c1-44c3-45bf-90b6-25c6bbf575fc
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Excellent for your immune system- taking cod liver oil over 20 year's & found I have less colds. I use to get colds 4-6 times a year or more. When I put this in my daily intake - colds now are down to none or maybe 1 a year & if I do get a cold it is not major.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I have used this for many years as part of my oral health regimen - I am obsessed with finding natural ways of protecting teeth against gum disease and caries, and cod liver oil is touted as one way that can help accomplish that due to the vitamins it contains. I am 41 and have only ever had one dental cavity - and have not used fluoride toothpaste for decades.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I really like this CLO. I find it assists with my inflammatory pain, and I notice if I get slack in taking it - the pains reappear. I take this in the morning and the 1000mg product in the evening. This combo provides the nutrient levels recommended by the Weston A Price foundation, and is a recommended brand. As a bonus, the capsules are small and easy to take.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I like this one. I use vitamin D and Omega 3 separately but sine this has them both I take it instead. And the quality is good and the jar is full 👍👍 I have been using it for a while

25acbf43-6d28-4345-9c96-bd1892cad260
ae6effd9-2c2e-46e0-8e36-c542ab6dc408
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

cod liver oil is a superfood who everybody need it and you do not have to take another capsules of omega 3 because the product gather every single benefit that you need it from seafood I talk about people who want just to complete their daily needs and did not has a real issues

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

The quality is amazing. My skin looks healthier and younger and I think it’s because of vitamin A. My mood changed for the better. I was also weak after getting vivid and now I feel more energetic. Will buy it again. Plus it’s affordable.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Cod liver oil, if from a clean source, is the best form of vitamine A, together with some unfiltered sunlight (no sunglasses), it's healthy for your eyes and overall health (omega 3). Now is a trusted company for me.