SG

reuvenn
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I took it daily and I think my heart palpitations have reduced for some time now. I personally take it as a heart supplement and I think it has done it's job.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I planned to take this CoQ10 with my collagen product to get the maximum benefit. So far I am happy for the result. My skin is glowing and I feel my joints are more comfortable, less pain when going downstairs. My hair feels stronger as well.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Have been purchasing this brand for family members for more than a year, seems to be very good and no side effect recognized at the moment. My family members are 90 years old and 66 years old.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

great ! i need CoQ10 and omega, so i bought this supplement

cb87256a-c64c-46ff-941f-a1b2f13385ff
8c53dc2a-2888-4282-a5c1-9f09f434fbad

Hi dear friend! CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH/WITH OMEGA-3 FISH OIL: CoQ10 and Omega-3 Fish Oils have both demonstrated support for cardiovascular health. SUPPORTS HEART FUNCTION/CELLULAR ENERGY PRODUCTION: This product combines two complementary cardiovascular support ingredients into one convenient softgel. Contains no titanium dioxide. I and my husband like Q10 with Omega!For heart health is very good! Good luck!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Great product at a great price. I have compared multiple alternatives and i still think this one is the best.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Excellent product. Highly recommend. Does what it says on a tin. Great to protect your immune system

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

This kind of product costs 4x more in my country. I'm happy I discovered this coQ10.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Effective! Small pills. Needed especially for persons taking anti cholesterol pills because it lowers the absorbtion of q10