SG

Posted on Jan 4, 2022
Another GREAT OMEGA 3 by NOW

I genuinely love and cherish Now Foods for incredibly high quality and potent supplements with still very affordable prices they offer. And this DHA-500 Omega 3 formula is not an exception. As most people may know already, Omega 3 fatty acids are crucially essential for human’s health, therefore if your diet lacks fishy products, Omega 3 supplements should be def included to it. This one in particular has a higher amount of DHA fatty acid which is especially good for brain function and neural health in general - improves cognition, memory, focus etc.; it’s also double strength which means it’s even more potent that ordinary Omegas you can find on iHerb. One of the best Omega 3 I’d highly recommend to everybody. P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

f17fca0e-bbac-46f1-b1bd-516558e31863
25fe36f5-22dd-47cc-a322-61a631f832b6
Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Controlling inflammation is the key to managing and improving our overall well being in the short and long term. This is where Omega-3 comes in to the picture. Both the omega-3 EPA and DHA are important, but DHA is considered the more valuable one of the two, and it's the most valuable component of fish oil Why Now Foods DHA-500? Put simply, it's one of the very few fish oil supplements that contains high DHA content (it also includes 250mg of EPA). Psst, have you wondered why a healthy mother's breast milk has much more DHA than EPA? There has to be reasons why nature designs it this way - DHA is the real healer and caregiver. Another important fact - it's much more difficult for the body to convert EPA to DHA (with 2 extra carbon bonds) but easier from DHA to EPA (by dropping off the 2 bonds)? Given these facts about the superiority of DHA, why do you think many fish oil manufacturers aren't increasing the DHA levels relative to EPA? Lastly, worry not about its potency and purity. No fishy after taste and no burping experience (for me).

8010f797-d1c0-4214-9d59-7ed1e25c0f76

DHA has made the biggest difference in my life, I especially knew these were important when my uncle got in a car accident and was in ICU the Doctors IV’d him fish oils for healing. This bottle is enteric coated gelcaps so no fishy burps it doesnt disolve in your gut it will dissolve once it hits your intestine. i started with 1Gram of DHA, excellent benefits within 2 days, deeper and longer sleep, more peace, calmness, clarity, energy, well being, my body no longer feels so stimulated and sensitive to things. Then i added another 2 of soft gels, 2G DHA total in a day, and i was skeptical maybe id get diminishing results with higher dose and it mite be a waste but i was wrong, i felt much more improvement, So dont skimp out on your DHA.

0239c9ec-f30c-442c-bcec-a2a1a60d784f
Posted on Dec 25, 2021

I like this product because it packs the highest amount of DHA for a given cost (according to my own calculations comparing with other products in iHerb). Minus 1 star because the fish oil is not in more absorbable rTg form (it's probably in EE form in this product).

57a3f2cd-dc61-443c-8e9f-3d40b1d6f3f2
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

These have been helping me with my anxiety and I hope they will also help my dysautonomia. As recommended by Dr Nemechek I take 6 a day. It took more than a month to see improvements. I have noticed steady improvements since then. These have a hard capsule and are easy to follow.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Very cost-benefit omega 3 fish oil, from a brand that I trust. Does not have fish taste or burps. Very concentrated, which allows me to take less capsules per day. And this formula having more DHA is really good for improving cognition, since our brain naturally has DHA and many does not eat fish on the daily basis to have good ammounts of it. It also helps, as always, with inflamation and decreasing bad cholesterol. Very high quality ingredients, but it would be a nice improvement if it had more qualifications from organizations.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Received with many thanks, well packed and on the right time. Best price and high quality products with great ingredient. I take omega daily which improof my vision a lot. I highly recommend omega as it reduces inflammation in your body. It's good for you brain, heart. Good taste.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I bought this for my 5 years old son who has difficulties in concentration and sleeping. I give him one tablet per day in his juice and I have seen so much improvement in his sleep pattern. I highly recommend this product as it is a double strength, comes in a tablet form which can easily be pierced and the packaging is excellent.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This is 100% my all time favourite supplement out of any I've even taken in terms of how it's changed my life. I couldn't believe it when taking these supplements that there was absolutely no fish taste at all. Omega 3 supplements usually give me fishy burps but not these. The quality of the ingredients is what makes the product I believe. I have been taking these for a year for chronic health conditions and I definitely feel the benefit. my inflammation is lower, I have less heart palpitations, my hair is silky, and my healthy cholesterol level is higher.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I buying this product because I'm looking the ingredient omega 3 with higher DHA than EPA.. The benefit of DHA is good for brain health, the quality of this product is great.. I like this product because the softgel size is not too big so it can easy to swallow..