SG

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I find this Now brand Digest Ultimate to be what I need. I have tried other brands but this complex works well for me. I use this along with Doctors Best Betaine HCL with Pepsin and Gentian Bitters and a few Slippery Elm a day and my long standing digestive trouble is gone. The bloating and gagging flatulence is a thing of the past. I'm glad I found Digest Ultimate.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

One of the most complete supplements in its category. This product helps me a lot to keep my digestion healthy, mainly because my day-to-day is quite hectic and I need to eat fast to be able to handle the daily tasks. The great variety and high concentration of digestive enzymes in this product was what made the difference when I chose it, as its composition is perfect for those who have a varied diet like mine.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I've been taking these for about 4 months now and have come to the conclusion (after ruling out a lot of other factors) that these do their job too well. I sought medical advice on digestive enzymes from many credible sources, and a lot of of folks always said that having "too much" was never really a bad thing - that is until I experienced the negative side effects. The thing with this particular blend is that it's very broad spectrum and contains quite a bit of everything - both in variety and amount. This means that if you have a poor diet or have had digestive issues in the past, these will work wonders when you first take it. Fast forward a few months and now it's the leading cause of my excessive gas in the gut and I've had to ween off of it.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I have been using digestive enzymes from Now Foods for a couple of years. It helps to reduce bloating, the first signs of heartburn, and get the overall happiness of enjoying any type of food. I used to have just the regular package that has been supporting my digestion in breaking up mostly the fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. But now I got the advanced composition where there is an additional benefit of processing dairy foods (I have a huge sensitivity to milk products). It's a life-changing formula for me, it never disappoints, and I could enjoy quality time with my beloved ones. It works fast and efficiently.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

This is one of the few products on the market with a very broad spectrum of enzymes. It will help digest protein, fats and carbs and on top of that also different fibers, lactose. Very helpful if you get bloating or feeling full after meals, especially if eating beans, broccoli, grains or if you just ate a huge meal and your body needs some support. Great value as it comes in a 120 capsule bottle.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This is a really fantastic product! I've had ongoing stomach and digestive issues and taking one capsule with meals has been a huge help. Previously, my stomach would growl after a meal, and sometimes that would last for hours with burping and passing wind also an issue. All I need is one of these capsules taken with my meal and it really helps. If you compare this product with other products on the market this really is loaded with the various enzymes to digest different types of food. I previously used NOW Foods Super Enzymes which is good, but this is better. I always take one capsule with my evening meal, and never with my breakfast - which is very light. If my lunch is a large portion or something heavy or rich, I'll take one. But if I am having a light lunch such as a small salad, I won't bother as my stomach can usually handle that without assistance.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I'm suffering the IBS and its ruing my life, Thats related with a digestion problems so i fixed first by this Digest supplemnt, NOW is providing a high potency ingredients package of enzyme thats help in symptoms of digestion gut and stomach problems. A very good compostion of enzyme collection in this product with a lot of benefit for the intestinal and suitable for any age above 18. I recommend you try this composition of enzymes for it high quality.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022