SG

Posted on Nov 29, 2021
Great capsules.

We have purchased these capsules many times, and are very happy with the taste, lack of odour, and great price of these. We haven't been able to find a cheaper, good quality product anywhere. These are a large size and so can package more vitamins, or herbs in them. We use them as an effective way to get turmeric, garlic, and Vitamin C into us. We also feel that the composition of these being vegetarian is also a benefit to us.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Great capsules! They are easy to fill and, being vegetarian, they're good for people on a low-sulfur low-histamine diet (gelatin is best avoided on such a diet). The 00 size allows me get more into each capsule, so I get more ascorbic acid without having to swallow more capsules.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

This is my favorite empty capsule of this size (00) - the biggest I use. I can keep it for a long time. Any side odor (actually any odor). The package doesn't deform empty capsules and has the capability to be reclosed. I buy other products of NOW via iHERB. Will buy it again.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I have some dessicated liver in loose powder form and was unable to use it until I purchased some of these high quality veg capsules. I am very happy with the packing of this product which comes in a sealed pouch. The capsules are easy to take apart and to reseal. The size of the capsules are of the larger type and this was perfect for the liver dosage. I am very happy with this product and the NOW brand.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Very reasonable price. I used this to put powder or essential oils. The capsule size is just nice and easy to put in the contents. Good value for money.

Posted on May 13, 2022

i love having these to put different oil or powder supplements in to make it easier to ingest. once filled they click on place securely which means I can prefill some ahead of time to make it even more convenient to use

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

easy to use, good quality, size, effective and benefitly, doesn't have a smell or scent, suitable for older age cause of its size you will feel its little big, deserve the its value, finally the package was safely.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I'm filling these with Hemp Oil, wrapping them in cream cheese and giving them to my dog. The great thing is that they're big enough that I don't risk spilling the hemp oil while I'm putting the cap on the capsule. Yay!

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I've been using these caps for years and have recommended them to many others with good comments and thanks. So thanks, iHerb, for supplying me with a great product at a reasonable price. They cost $30 at the health food store!