SG

Posted on Nov 16, 2021
Excellent for Ear oil

Ordered on 20th Nov (Wed) and well received on morning 23rd Nov 2021 (Sat) from South Korea to Singapore. Will use the ear oil whenever ears are dry and itchy, my husband love it too as it heal without Irritation. Price is good in iherb so just it a try. Please give me a thumbs up if it helps.

6004fdd0-b640-4fd1-b67a-361951cafcc6
Posted on May 8, 2022

If you have problems with your ears having water in them or an ache that won't seem to go away, do what your grandma used to do! This oil is naturally the best for taking care of your problem! It's the best quality and benefit you can get.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Just purchasing a second bottle. Had itchy, dry inner ears. This differently help relief the itch. Moisture the ear canal and helps soften ear wax as wel. Easy to put a couple of drops in with the dropper and give the outer ear a bit of a massage. Good value, use as needed.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I have had chronic ear infections since I was a toddler. I’m 30, and still have about two serious ear infections a year. I suffer from extremely dry and itchy ears, which causes me to pick at them.. These drops keep my ears moisturized, and seems to keep infections away and even stop an infection in its tracks. A couple times I started to feel one coming on, used the drops and it never turned into anything. Definitely recommend if you have chronic ear problems, ear itchiness, etc.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

My inner ears itch like crazy, especially after I shower. I dab some of this on, and it really helps to soothe the itch. I have since gotten my mom started on this oil, she is a big time eczema and earwax over production sufferer. Really great stuff. No scent to it really, very faintly herbal.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I've had a weird ear thing that comes and goes so I decided to trial this out. It's composition of oils is very effective when used for clearing out ear infections. Scent isn't overpowering, gentle feel inside the ear. Good quality and size for the price! Hope this helps!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

this is very useful if you feel itchy inside of your ears. few drops of it help you relieve. i have problem on my left ear since there is time i cannot hear, but when i had few drops of it, few minutes later i can hear. i continue using it so i get relief.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I drop it on cotton bud and wipe it on my ear canal, help reduce bad smell. once drop it on ingrown nail abscess after squeze all the abscess to stop abscess come back

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I was over cleaning my ears to the point they got irritated. This oil is great to soothe and condition the ear. Great quality, good size and works well.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Love all the NOW essential oils , you just need to find the right one for the purpose you want to use it for and you gonna love it . They smells good