SG

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I bought this in winter when I realized I needed some supplements for immune system boost. Tastes great, quality is high, ingredients are simple, packaging was awesome, fits into my diet seamlessly and and bottle is large enough so it'll definitely last a couple months! I will definitely repurchase after I'm done with this bottle!

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

The best of its kind. Very happy with the product. iHERB is the top company i am dealing for many years. I dont mind even paying high taxes as I am in cyprus as they offer the best products and best service. Thank you once more for another smooth transaction

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Fantastic against viruses, and all natural - that is, the only ingredient is elderberry, no sugar! And it's still sweet and tastes great regardless. I started to supplement with this because I was concerned with a certain virus going around. I feel at ease knowing I have this on hand.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I love this huge bottle of elderberry at a great price! We use elderberry anytime we feel a little illness coming on as preventative and when we actually get sick we up the dosage to help us fight off illness. My kids like the taste of this syrup & I either put it in a little cup for them to drink straight or mix it in their water. The quality is great and there are not junk additives.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I like purchasing something from a family-owned company. This product is high quality and doesn't have a lot of additives, although there is potassium sorbate as an ingredient. Nonetheless, elderberry is great for immunity and we all could use that these days

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

This item is excellent and I love that there is nothing added. I have been using Elderberry Liquid and cough drops as needed during this ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I love the elderberry.. so good in this time of flu and sickness . it is really good to prevent if taken early and helps to get over your ailment.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

This is the best product of its kind that I have tried, and it is comparably priced. It is the best tasting and most effective for sore throat relief. It is also the only one that I have found that doesn't require refrigeration after opening the bottle.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

When feeling like you are going to get sick take this and you will fight off infection. I have started to fill sick took the syrup and within 2 days felt back to normal again!

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

My family takes the capsule form, I prefer the liquid form, so much easier to swallow. Help eases symptoms the next day whenever I feel something is brewing inside. Repeat purchase.