SG

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I really like the smell of this essential oil. Its good for detoxingthe body and is soothing on my olfactory. The scent is gentle and in aiding my digestive health and immunity. It was hard to find marjarom, I'm glad I found it here. Package is a 30ml which is a great size to have for the price.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Marjoram essential oil is one the the most fragrant oils. Its herbal scent is not only pleasant but also strong and durable in whatever way or product it is used. For this reason it combines beautifully with soft sandalwood for a relaxing and warming effect I like it primarily for its power and durability.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I bought this marjoram essential oil to use for encouraging good breathing during sleep. I also really like the scent, which is deeply "herbal" smelling. I bought the 1 oz. size because that is what iherb carries, but would definitely purchase a larger package size if it was available. I have always found NOW essential oils to be good quality, and this one isn't an exception.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

The quality of this essential oil is great. It is soothing to a headache and the scent is quite pleasant. I use it for headache relief. The package is tamper proof lid which is an added benefit. The composition is 100% pure and natural. I feel some benefit. Good size bottle.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Great quality, scent is strong but not overpowering. Nice package size. Glad I could find it as it's not one of the more common oils.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I really like Now brand. The marjoram essential oil is always packaged well and secure. I use the essential oil in medicinal salves. I feel the size for value is excellent. The product is high quality in my opinion.

I purchase this oil for head aches, once somebody helped me with a mixture of oils she had prepared for situations like this and she teached me how to do for myself. So, if you do not have time to prepare, just put in your hand coulpe of drops of marjoram oil, lavender and peppermint and make a soft massage on your forehead temples and nape and rest for 10 minutes, give time to oils to work for you, try also to smell them from the bottles. If you have time to prepare a blend, put 20 drops each of these oils and add another let say about 3ml or 50 drops of body oil, prepare this in a small empty oil bottle or a rollon bottle and keep it for situations when you have head aches

4934c0db-8f9f-48bf-b8cd-b4e3f2b5d756
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

well recommended as an ingredient in sleep aid blend; for use in a diffuser. 'now' brand is average quality at a reasonable price. the scent is average for this substance.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Now is a good brand of oil at a reasonable price

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Marjoram is a great broad spectrum oil. Excellent quality from NF.