SG

Posted on Jan 12, 2022
Good essential oil for oral health

I add a drop of clove oil into water to rinse my mouth after brusing daily. I also apply it to my toothpaste once in a while. It helps to naturally fight bad bacteria, my breathe is fresher. I use it every single day. It is really good oil. Add it to your toothpaste: Apply your toothpaste or powder to your toothbrush, add a few drops of your serum. Not into DIY? Buy Akamai Mineral Toothpaste Powder which contains essential oils of Clove, Cinnamon, Tea Tree, Peppermint and Anise along with clays to naturally fight bad bacteria.

ba2629fd-a6d0-4769-b71d-7af7cb196d90

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package ise use

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

ebfee695-b2a9-47c7-ad2b-610249fca531
Posted on May 4, 2022

This is a great alternative to moth balls when packing. Simply add 2-3 drops under the lip of the box so it does not directly touch items, and pack your box. The smell is so much nicer than moth balls too! It is fantastic at keeping away unwanted bugs in moving boxes.

Sophia
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I love the scent and the quality of this fantastic essential oil. It has many benefits for skin, hair, teeth. I use it diluted with almond oil on clean skin at night time and I wake up to a better, more luminous and rested complexion. It seems to be working well on my skin: I experienced neither irritations nor redness. I am satisfied with the generous size bottle sold on iHerb at a more affordable price than at my chemist. I recommend trying. If my review is helpful, please leave a thumb up for me. Thanks a lot!

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

This natural, essential oil smells amazing, it has a lovely deep scent. It makes me feel invigorated whenever I use it. I rub it on my wrists to ease joint pain. It's a great package size for the price. The quality is excellent. One of the best natural mold deterrents.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

After reading up on the various uses of clove oil, I decided to make a mixture for my scalp since it is said to relieve itchiness and dandruff while also promoting hair growth. The clove oil surprisingly did a great job of soothing my incessantly itchy scalp, and it also smells amazing like cinnamon and coriander. It may be an acquired taste to some, but I enjoy the scent very much. I would pair it with a bit of orange and vanilla for your diffuser or any natural body products.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I bought this bigger size because clove is so versatile and useful. I like to use it for acne, diffuse for cleaner air, mix with water to spray in places where mold may grow and the list goes on. Can even gargle with water when you have a sore throat. I've been through so many of these Now brand bottles of clove over the years. A mainstay in my home.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I bought this clove oil to make my own 'thieves' oil blend. I used this recipe . 1 Tbs. clove EO 1 Tbs. lemon EO 2 1/2 tsp. cinnamon EO 2 tsp. eucalyptus EO 2 tsp. rosemary EO 1 tsp. camphor EO This oil blend is supposed to kill 99% of airborne bacteria when diffused. ( 1997 study by Weber State University. Their blend was identical, except for it omitted the camphor EO) Clove oil is also really good for sore mouth/ gums. You can put it in your homemade toothpaste. I find this NOW oil to be good quality, and would purchase again...but not for a while, because this is a LARGE quantity!