SG

Posted on Apr 3, 2022
Nice woody scent!! 😍

Nice woody scent.. just that it’s scent is rather different with the cypress oil I got in Taiwan!! Overall it is still a fantastic and useful oil! Love it! 😍

d5b743b1-e86a-421f-ac6c-d259b13f392e
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

not bad for the acne flavor is ok use it twice a day quality is good size it perfect for teenagers age package is ok benefit for acne i thing it will not be suitable for sensitive skins must use moisturizer after it its kinda gentle for skin frequency twice a day it's composition is good for oily skin

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Cypress essential oil helps me with my skincare routine mostly in summer time as it is very fresh & invigorating. And I like cypress scent as well though it is very strong & maybe unsuitable for some people. 30 ml size package is definetely a benefit as it lasts for about a couple of months

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

After trying it one time- I can't stop using It! The scent is great, Hight quality, the ingredients are pure, I use the oil for smelling and steaming inside the room and use it on my skin. The price is very good, the ingredients are great. I am pretty sure I will order again.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

It has a nice fresh and natural evergreen tree scent, similar to the pine oil that I had previously but slightly different. I think I prefer the pine oil actually in terms of smell. One thing to note is that this oil is very runny, more runny than any other essential oil that I've purchased. The viscosity is very low essentially, to use technical nerd terms. This basically means that it can leak from the bottle if not placed upright, which iHerb seemingly was aware of because they wrapped it very well and placed it in a plastic bag, which I'm super grateful for because it did indeed leak a bit during shipping.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Cypress EO is great in combination with Frankensince for an outdoorsy scent that so many people enjoy! NOW brand is my go-to, great pricing and quality!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

It's great, smells fresh in a diffuser. It's also good for boys with bed-wetting issues, you can add a drop or 2 to a spoon of almond oil and massage the belly after shower. They can do it themselves if they are old enough...

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Really love this scent. It’s a great option to have if I need to create an earthy, woody blend. It was great value for a trusted brand, too.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Totally worth its price and its a very nice scent. The item arrived in good condition with suitable packaging. This bottle does not come with a dropper but its still easy to control the number of drips of oil needed with the build in dispenser.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

Cypress is the oil I love the most. It small great just by itself. Also great to mix with others. This is the only one I would not mix to any water and use with my glass oil diffuser.