SG

MB
Posted on Jun 29, 2022
Love this

I love the scent of Juniper Berry essential oil as it makes me feel soothed and calmed. I use it in the diffuser as part of a blend or sometimes alone by itself, as the natural somewhat woodsy but sweet aroma is really lovely. It is rather pricy compared to other essential oils though so this is very precious to me.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Ever since visiting Sedona in Arizona and learning of the remarkable gifts of the Juniper tree, I have incorporated it into my life. I use this oil in a skin tonic I make to protect my skin from the sun.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

I am a support of Now Foods essential oil. First time buying Juniper Berry nice smell - no artificial. Same consistency as the other MLM brand

Posted on Nov 23, 2020

yes, I prepared a mixture for my kid when he had some tummy pain and I used Juniper Berry oil also. Tthe receipt for the mixture is: in 10ml roll on I added approx 35 drops of cypress oil, 15 juniper bery oil, 15 rosemary, 10 basil, 10 lavender and completed to 10ml with coconut oil and I made to the kid a very soft massage on the tummy with this oils blend, in less than 20 minutes the tummy pain dissapeared. My mother teached me this and she made to me when I was a kid. The oils I mentioned here are 100% pure oils

9f75f879-7b87-4e15-a673-a120e1e1b7d5
Posted on Nov 25, 2020

I like the smell it has and all the family. It smells like riped mango. It has a calming and grounding effect and can also be diffused to help cleanse and purify the air. If you like my review please press the thumb up button to help me get a point and thanks. 😉

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I ordered this oil because I was blending oils for tighter skin it works

Posted on May 19, 2022

Strong scent small size smells good great package and quality use fo massage feels good to use natural essential oil more benefits

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Use this with other oils. A wonderful product. I will be using this in the future.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Great item, fair price, I use it for teeth (2 drops a day on the toothbrush)