SG

Posted on Apr 6, 2022
Nice product!

This was a really good buy - better price than i have found anywhere and a good size (30ml) so it will actually last. I find that i use this often as deodorizer in my diffuser. It would work well for home made cleaners and other products too. For the price, im sure its not the same quality as your "therapeutic" essential oils but its perfectly fine and id buy it again.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I love this scent and use it everyday in my car diffuser. this essential oil blend makes me feel refreshed while driving. it is natural and soothing. the size is not enough for me as i love love love this oil. i will be buying more. the quality of the package and oil is great

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

This is my 1st purchase from iHerb for Essential Oil. With tracking, package took approximately a week to reach me. Nicely, bubble wrapped. Neat. I'm impressed! Highly recommend! Love this scent, is so refreshing, love it!

4992d0ec-4611-4971-be38-9f53d7297b66
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I am loving this product. This product is good for cold, flu, pain, skin care, diffusing, and household cleaning. You will not be disappointed with this product if you know how to use it the right way.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I use it for my daily cleaning hope to stay away from insects, not sure if it’s work but the price is not expensive

Fantastic blend of oils. I use it for house cleaning g mixed with water as well as in diffusers in small spaces like toilets and corners . Keeps away insects and bugs.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I use this in my diffuser when I am 'stuffy', either from a cold or from allergies. I love the eucalyptus with the lemon because it smells good.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Used this mixed with argan & camphor for a chemical - free mosquito repellent spray. Adding this essential oil was more effective at keeping them away than plain eucalyptus/camphor by themselves. A must in the summer!

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I love the NOW brand the scents are always amazing, I have both the lemon and eucalyptus separately, and now i have the combination, best if both worlds!

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

A light scent that isn't head-ache inducing or sickly like some essential oils can be. It's a great general scent to use throughout the house.