SG

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

This is my 1st purchase from iHerb for Essential Oil. With tracking, package took approximately a week to reach me. Nicely, bubble wrapped. Neat. I'm impressed! Highly recommend!

78da7ed0-b6f7-4e94-9f75-8e688314a08d
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This lime scent is true to its nature and can't wait to pair it with coconut!These are exceptional essential oils! 'Now' items are my go to for quality products, especially essential oils. Very reasonably priced for what you receive. You will be pleased with any selection of oils from them.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Great scent, easy to use. Gives a natural feeling in the space, very delicate and soothing. Feels high quality, yet cheap in price, good benefit. Arrived in a safe packaging, didn’t break on the way, although small sized bottles which sometimes crack. Combines really well with other essential oils of the same brand.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

After trying it one time- I can't stop using It! The scent is great, Hight quality, the ingredients are pure, I use the oil for smelling and steaming inside the room and use it on my skin. The price is very good, the ingredients are great. I am pretty sure I will order again.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

The exotic smell of lime reminds me of my journey and the food in Southeast Asia. The smell of lime can instantly refresh my room and my mind. And it's a good deal.

0d09c536-071f-4a63-8071-60a0153a6c52
6c48d841-0be1-4a4b-b94d-c7302ef10914
Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I put a few drops of this into my diffuser and the air in the whole room is so much fresher and makes me really happy. Lovely happy scent and it is 100% essential oil. No nasties.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I paired this with clove essential oil to make a parasympathetic blend, as written about by Jodi Cohen in her book, Essential Oils to Boost the Brain and Heal the Body.

Posted on May 7, 2022

The citrus scent is amazing, use it to refresh mind, good quality, size and price are reasonable, all age can use this , well packaged, natural smell,

Posted on May 3, 2022

I love the scent of this high quality essential oil. It is very natural and soothing when put in a good carrier oil. I use it in my combination remedies.