SG

Posted on Mar 20, 2022
This is just what I was looking for!

I love the smell of every single ingredient in this oil: the cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom, ginger and clove and citrus blends just absolutely drive me wild! A pure delight for any season if you ask me! Great for not only the diffuser but for the roller bottle, dryer ball and carrier for a nice relaxing massage. Like comfort food in a bottle!

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Smells pretty much like its name! I’m not tue biggest fan of this scent, but i do like it for the holiday season! To me, it is a strong scent, a drop goes a looooong way. If you a fan of this, it might be just right for you! It has strong cinnamon notes, in my opinion, stronger than the usual pumpkin spice scents you would get whiffs of. It smells a little more natural than synthetic- a little more herbaceous than just all rounder sweet. I prefer it! I find that the synthetic ones gives me a little bit of a headache. This is a good solution for me!:)

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Loved this scent all throughout the fall season! Sometimes I threw some orange or a nutty oil in to “spice” things up a bit and it always left the house smelling awesome. I should also mention I’m super sensitive to scents and have gotten sick from many oils in the past but I never felt anything but the fall spirit with this aroma floating through the house.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I was a little disappointed that this is just a spice blend. There is no pumpkin smell so I felt it’s missing something important. It still smells nice though, so I will use it still around thanksgiving and Halloween here in Japan to spruce up the house. I love a good festive smelling house. Just be careful if you have pets, even though it is natural, almost all essential oils are extremely toxic to pets when diffused into the air or used in cleaning products. Stay safe and stay healthy friends!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I love this smell. It reminds me of fall or the Starbucks drink. I drop it a little bit in the shower and enjoy the steam with this amazing smell

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

I don't know if I would describe this smell as pumkin exactly but I do like it. The nutmeg is a bit too overpowering, but I still like it. The citrus fruits brighten up the blend as well.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I bought this item thinking it would smell like pumpkin pie, but unfortunately, it only smells like spices, which I'm not crazy about. The clove is very strong. It needs vanilla to soften the aroma. That said, my cat went wild over that scent, kept rubbing herself against the closed bottle. I finally had to hide the bottle.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Very complex and unique, but you should like the species smells; other than this, you will not like this essential oil. Regardless of what was written on the product, it's Nutmeg, a Hint of cinnamon, some Ginger, pumpkin spice, a hint of eucalyptus, and cedar.