SG
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I've tried numerous PS (phosphatidyl serine) supplements before, and this softgel works the fastest and more effectively of anything else, including capsules, and non-soy versions. I've used this specific brand and softgel for about 15 years. I'll never be without it! When my brain fog starts bothering me (I used to have aphasia, and once in a while, I have a hard time finding words), I take one capsule. Within minutes my thinking clears up, and my brain works like it's supposed to. (I'm 50, so it's supposed to work just fine.) Now I'm curious to see if it also helps boost my mood - my nutritionist recommended PS as one thing to try. i think the ingredient, quality, benefit, taste is very good. for the size is medium and dosage

763cc4ef-4b84-42a2-8727-dca19b535120
Posted on Dec 11, 2022

I really like this product. The level of the main ingredient is very high, so just one capsule is enough to complete daily dosage. Despite the big size capsule, it is easy to swallow and there is no taste. I really feel the benefits- clear mind, less anxiety, mental energy boost. Another high quality product from Now Foods!

b030c5dc-fded-440a-aef1-0661c265ab69
Posted on Sep 2, 2022

The quality and the ingredient's are superb, right amount of mg. per capsule. I bought this for my brother as his memory in declining, after a week I have seen improvement with his memory. Thumbs up on this product. There's not much taste as it is in capsule form.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Thank goodness iHerb carries NOW Foods Extra Strength Phosphatidyl Serine, 300 mg. Most companies make the supplement at 100 mg per soft gel. If I take 300 mg daily there is a noticeable impact in my memory. So when I take NOW Foods Extra Strength, it is only one pill daily instead of three.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022
1,581

The tablets are large, yet they are simple to take. I've noticed a change in my mood and attention, as well as the disappearance of my anxiousness. It took a few weeks for me to see the difference, but I'm pleased with the result. When you combine this with COQ10, you'll get incredible perspective-shifting outcomes. As a precaution, do not take more than the suggested amount of this or anything else on a daily basis. Best of luck! It was effective for me!

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

The NOW brand of phosphatidyl serine is a purified form of nutrient for the brain and nerve cells in the body. The quality is good and the dosage is the maximum available. The size of each softgel is large and I usually snip with a pair of scissors and squeeze content onto a cracker to consume the supplement. It taste neutral. This PS will be beneficial for the cell membrane and function too.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Helps me to sleep so that I am more alert during the day. Easy to swallow. Does not have other ingredients that I do not need. My doctor says the quality has improved my health. The softgels are not too large, which makes the size easy to swallow. The cost is reasonable compared to other brands.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

My second favorite supplement for cortisol management. High quality, good ingredients and a great size (50 softgels). The dosage is high (300mg) which should be sufficient for lowering cortisol and helping you relax and get some sleep. 1 to 2 tabs should do the trick. Good size on the softgels too. Highly recommended if you are looking to lower your cortisol for health purposes and get better sleep at a decent price.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022