SG

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Taking this for my ADHD symptoms. Initially was taking Niacinamide, however it takes a high dose to see any changes, so I decided to switch to Niacin instead. I was concerned about the flush, so I’ve chosen this flush-free type. I can see that my sleep routine is getting a little better after a month, a little more energy during the day.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I have been using the NOW brand of Niacin for a while and find it to be very effective with cognition. I am an older person so need a bit of help and use this supplement as part of a nootropic stack. Niacin is a very useful vitamin and this particular form does not create flushing issues. I recently read on a nootropic site that niacin can be taken at night to assist with sleep. As I suffer with occasional insomnia I have found that over the past few nights I am falling asleep more quickly and seem to stay asleep. I hope this isn't a coincidence and I will continue to take this supplement at night after dinner. I do also wake up feeling refreshed so perhaps this is a result of the niacin. I am happy with the quality of this product. It comes well packaged with a seal.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Ordered for a friend to keep his blood cholesterol levels under check. This one is flush free so you do not have to worry about the unpleasant flush side effect. Although some say this may not work perfectly for cholesterol but my friend's last medical checkup return good result. Will continue use.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

This really is flush-free with none of the usual side effects of niacin. My husband is very sensitive to it, and he's able to take this product with no 'flush' or staying awake all night. We are using it to support our health in this current crisis after reading various sources supporting its use, so happy to have a great quality product of good value available.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Flush Free is very important and the main reason I buy this product. The Now brand can be trusted and I have used this brand for over 6 years.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I have not had any problem with flushing with this form of Niacin. I take it before bed . I feel like it helps in some ways with my sleep.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

A need niacyn but when i take with flush efekt i feel torrible. This profukt is perfect for me. Skin afrer this isnt red and you dont feel hot on your boody

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

This is a very good form of niacin as it is conjugated with inositol, which is needed for every single cell membrane. I would highly recommend. There are other forms of non-flush niacin, that are actually not very useful for the body, but this one is excellent!

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

NOW products are always excellent , but in this case it caused me a little blush, capsule size is good, I feel more energy, no taste