SG

Posted on Jul 17, 2022
Helps me to calm before the sleep!

I am so grateful to have found GABA. I was really struggling with anxiety and didn't want to rely on medication. GABA has been such a lifesaver for me. It has helped me to relax and feel so much calmer. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a natural way to manage anxiety and have a much better sleep. NOW Foods is a solid quality!

bef0a7d9-8cf0-47ca-bd85-3e12874f6864
ff296620-adb9-4cb2-b2a1-2e062e5e4990
bda8ed95-075c-462f-b9a2-3866dd008666
ab80ce03-f656-4521-9e4c-7851c4feb0c0
794fe4d8-81a9-4af9-b17b-39af85cba8f9
Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I heard good reviews about this product, ordered for myself and don’t regretted at all. I have trouble with sleeping, I take only one tablet before sleep not as it’s saying take 2-3tablets a day. For me one tablet done great job, fall asleep very quickly and in the morning wake up as new person. This product will stay in my shelf for good.

426531dc-429e-4ad6-865c-063970135e62
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Life long insomnia sufferer here. I use GABA as part of my sleep cocktail. Taking 2 caps (1 gram total) a few hours before bed on an empty stomach, along with Magnesium, L Theanine, Glycine, Melatonin 10mg TR, and may be adding L Tryptophan in the future when I try get off anti depressants. This concoction works for me, which is amazing as normally the only thing that helps with sleep is benzos, and obviously I can’t take them every night. Works for me, hopefully will work for you!

77660122-c52b-4eac-8626-d1f8843771c8
e6e95e93-158d-4122-883d-f9d7c99b1abf
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Works amazing for anxiety relief. This makes me extremely tired so I am unable to take this during the day unless I’m in desperate need. However at night....this enables my brain to stop reminding me of every embarrassing moment I’ve brought upon myself since 1989, or any of the other myriad of thoughts you don’t need to be experiencing at 3 am when you are desperately trying to fall sleep

c7ae25ed-e32d-4a52-b3bd-aaa67c39e879
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I have the worst insomnia ever since highschool and took different supplements for it. However, they were all futile until I met this baby a month ago. I can sleep better now and my cognitive functions are quite improving. I can remember things well and my mood has gotten so much better. Adding this to my cart again😊

8f09607c-2dff-40d6-9b49-573dafc21593
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I come from a dysfunctional family. I have been battling chronic depression, anxiety, sleep disorder, suicidal ideation, ADHD all my life. It's been my lifestyle. I never seek a therapist. I have evident trust issues & can't afford it. Books are my therapist. I recently had 2 bk to bk miscarriages. Then I began my health journey. I became aware of my cognitive developmental issues in my formative years along with physical issues like adrenaline fatigue,, compromised gut, hormonal imbalance etc. (all byproduct of prolonged living in a toxic environment) complessively contributing to deficient neurotransmitters production. I NEVER thought it was possible to recover from depression. The first time I took this pill was on the night of 12 July. The next morning, I cried of joy! I experienced first time, how it is to be a "normal person". I felt like a dark cloud being lifted. I also understand why most normal people struggle to comprehend depression.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Every time I feel agitated I use 1g (2 capsules) and I feel amazing after! Plus, it really helps with my sleep when I am more stressed than usual. I don’t need to take it everyday for it to work, I only use it when I really need it and it works fast.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

The most important function of GABA is in our brain. When GABA levels get too low, it's difficult for the body to relax after a stress-induced neurotransmitter release. Low GABA activity leads to anxiety, depression, insomnia, and mood disorders. GABA is a natural brain relaxant that makes us feel good