SG

navajo
Posted on Dec 29, 2021
The best glucosamine supplement I've tried so far!

I've recently started using this Glucosamine and, for now, it is the best I've tried. I have problems with my shoulders. Severe pain in both of my shoulders, to be more precise. Last year the right one was completely frozen and extremely painful. This year, I've added tennis elbow to my list of problems with joints. I'm taking Glucosamine for some time, in different combinations, and with different results, but I think I finally discovered the one that works well for me, as the pain is not as bad as it usually is. On some mornings I even wake up with no pain at all, which was unimaginable until recently. The combination I found working for me sooo well is taking his Glucosamine with Paradise Herbs, Collagen Extreme with BioCell Collagen, OptiMSM & Nature's C, 120 Capsules, twice a day. I'm highly recommending this combination!!!

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Now's Glucosamine 1000 is one of the highest quality Glucosamine product's I've found on the market. And, iHerb provides them with the best price and service! Very happy!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Life is better for me on GS 1000/day and CS 600/day. This brand works great since my old trusty brand became unavailable. Thanks NOW !!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

My job requires lots of walking and climbing stairs, after a few weeks of taking this product, it was quite obvious that my knees are not as tired.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

it worked. the allergic reaction went away after I started taking this glucosamine instead of the regular glucosamine... price is double compared to the regular glucosamine, but that's the price to pay for being special.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

It's better than glucosamine sulfate. It has a higher content of glucosamine because it is in the HCl form. It has helped my joints. I'd say it's good value for money and I will keep buying it.

qingmenghealth
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I bought this product to improve my health. It is one the best quality product I ever used. It's natural ingredient benefit my immunity. it's convenience to take. Thanks for iherbs good package.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Looks effective based on the reviews. 1st time buying for my mum to use as the product is known to help with knee joints and helps to relieve knee joint pains.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I have not yet begun taking these, I plan to start them in tandem with the NOW chondroitin which I am trying out solo before adding these to the mix.