SG

Posted on Feb 18, 2022
Excellent! Good support in managing blood sugar.

It helps insulin to work more efficiently, thereby lowering blood sugar. Normally we take one a day, but at times meal has more carbs. That it time for extra pills. It works to wonder as if 5-10 units of quick acting insulin is injected. For the last 8-10 years, it (1-3 depending on need) has been great help to lower sugar. It is great add-on to prescriptions including Jardiance, Metformin, Victoza and Insulin in our experience. We never used more than 3, in a day that we made as upper limit, if still sugar is too much then we use extra quick acting insulin.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin on a daily basis and it's been great. It's a supplement I really needed to improve my immunity, as it's been struggling a lot lately. I noticed an improvement in my health within the first few days of taking this supplement, and there has not been any noticeable side-effects.

I was able to lower my blood glucose levels by 20 points by using this product at every meal. It also reduced fatigue after larger meals. It works for me

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I read the quality ingredients, really benefits my blood sugar and felt an improvement in my health. Great combination of ingredients to help diabetes and hypoglycemia.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Have tried a while. Helped in bringing the sugar level down NOW brands are known for their quality and standard Worth trying The ingredients seem to have some complementing effect on sugar reduction in diabetics of any adult age

Posted on Mar 15, 2021

I didn't test my blood sugar but cravings have gone down and I feel less sleepy after meals. I think that's a good sign that this works. I've now moved to berberine as it has more scientific studies behind it but if you can't take berberine, then maybe you can try this.

MAY
Posted on Oct 15, 2020

Having had a pre-diabetic condition in the past, I try not only to maintain a proper diet, but take preventative supplements. Instead of buying each ingredient separately - I found this formula that contains many nutrients, which help maintain normal blood sugar levels. I take one pill two to three times a day.

Posted on Oct 15, 2020

Im not a diabetic, but my numbers are getting a little higher, and I'm worried they're indicating pre-diabetes. I'm trying to get a handle on it now. Sweets are my worst. But since I've been taking these as directed i haven't been craving them. This stuff has even cut my appetite way down. It also keeps my sugar lower after i eat. I don't feel sluggish anymore after i eat.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

So far so good! Arrived quick! Packaging was great! Easy to swallow! I am looking forward to the benefits the other reviewers have experienced! Good quality:)

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I use it in my bulking phase, when I eat a lot of carbs, to help my cells better assimilate carbs.