SG

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Had high cholesterol level. My doctor had prescribed cholesterol lowing medication, on which I should have stayed for the rest of my life. I've decided to try supplements, including aloe Vera juice, hawthorn berry and olive leaf extract. Two months later, my cholesterol is within normal level. Excellent product.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Hawthorne berry is not an herb that I will go without. It is a necessity to make sure that I don't have problems with regulating my heart health. I appreciate the quality of Now products and am confident that they are so effective because this company cares about their products. Although I am not crazy about the lid if it keeps the price down to where I can afford to buy their products I will put up with it. I tried to change to taking parsley for my heart but started having serious problems. I came back to hawthorn and saw improvement in just a few days.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Hawthorn berry contains plant polyphenols that have been linked to numerous health benefits due to their antioxidant properties. In test-tube and animal studies, hawthorn berry extract has shown anti-inflammatory potential. Some evidence suggests that hawthorn berry may reduce blood pressure by helping dilate blood vessels. Hawthorn extract has been shown to lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels in animal studies. Hawthorn berry has been used as a digestive aid for centuries. It can decrease the transit time of food in your digestive system. What’s more, its fiber content is a prebiotic and may help relieve constipation. Hawthorn berry is an ingredient in some hair growth products. Its polyphenol content may promote healthy hair growth. Hawthorn berry helps reduce anxiety. Hawthorn berry is beneficial for people with heart failure, as it has been shown to improve heart function and decrease symptoms like shortness of breath and fatigue.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I bought this for my father and my dog. my father has arithmia and heart problems. I read this is the best cardio support supplement. 1000mg of this is equal to some dose of heart medicine (i forgot the name). it also lowers blood pressure and bad cholesterol. my dog has high cholesterol levels and in summer times her breathing is kinda heavy, if that makes sense. I have two other dogs and they don't have such problems. I give her 2 capsules, but I'll start giving her 4. she is golden retriever.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Excellent quality product. Limited and whole ingredients is what I look for overall health improvement, with no strange taste and no fillers. This product has been hard to locate without added fillers, so I am very glad this company has it. I use this to control blood pressure and I am totally for all natural. It has only been a few weeks and I am already noticing an improvement in the way I feel. Shipping is extremely fast.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

From heart health, to digestion, to high blood pressure and hair growth, hawthorn berry is supposed to have a lot of benefits. My heart is healthy but there is heart disease in my family, so I wanted to give this a try. Since I'm taking it more for preventative reasons, I take a smaller dosage. I did notice better hair growth, plus it just seems like I have more pep and better digestion and improved energy all around. I like this brand. Now Foods is a great value for the price! I'll be buying this product again. I tried other herbal things for hair growth, such as fo-ti and hawthorn berry seems to work a lot better than most other herbs that are said to be good for hair.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Hawthorne berry has a 3-fold action in the body. 1, it causes the heart to contract harder. 2, it causes the smooth-muscle around the blood vessels to relax, increasing blood flow to the extremities. 3, it cleans blood vessels from a variety of things, including plaque. Because of this, 90% of reason to use this supplement should be to increase blood flow to the extremities, like the hands and feet. Also, how it affects your blood pressure varies from person to person, depending on individual characteristics. Function 1 increases blood pressure, but functions 2 and 3 decreases blood pressure; so the overall effect is determined by how fast your heartbeat is (especially your resting heartbeat) contrasted to how much functions 2 and 3 are utilized/needed by you personally.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Hawthorn berry is supposed to have a lot of benefits including heart. I wanted to give this a try as I m a bit older in age and concerned about heart disease . Its early days right now but my energy level seems to have an improvement. Now Foods is a great value and quality and has always been one of my go to brands for supplements. I like the tamper evident package.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Glad I found this Hawthorn Berry supplements, taking it every day and my blood pressure is getting more under control, combining it with the Kyolic Blood pressure tablets and beet juice as well. Trying to stay of the evil Pharmacia products and do it the natural way instead.