SG

Posted on Jul 17, 2022
Energizing!

I have more energy, and my stamina has increased significantly. I'm also happy to know that it's vegan. It has also helped me feel more energized, happy, and less moody than I used to. It's great, that they included Maca Root inside.

6ff5ef8b-bfce-4f75-9aea-529858117a65
0800f80c-b444-4bd1-9c9f-2938e7cc475a
98aeef73-0701-4ff2-ad99-5fb3be9d47a1
2fd56758-db5d-417f-afbd-a7822e21be34
7703be30-023e-45e7-b1a4-8da9d63cd4a0
tontubut
Posted on May 7, 2022

I have found this product very effective. .It also has Maca, which makes it cost effective for me as well as only having to take one tablet. It makes me feel powerful during my workouts. Making them better. I decided to try the NOW brand due to their use of all natural/vegan composition as well multi- vitamins I use with good results. These are single daily dose pills, very effective, and slightly smaller than the others. I took an evening double dose to see if there was a difference and yes it was quite noticeable.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I used it as the product to increase my vitality and improve the longevity of my hard on. The effect shows within the first week of my usage and I definitely felt like in my 20s again. This is much better than just maca alone which doesn't help me at all. I have bought this the 2nd time and never have never issues with the quality. Will buy this again when I am out.

Nuray
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Omg the first 2 days of taking this one once a day I felt nothing but...on the third day I already felt the difference in the energy I felt not only that I also feel so aware focused clear minded and happy now it's been on the second week wow if I knew about it I would've been taking these years ago it's really amazing I feel like I a m 20 again also better sleep better love life better life

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Absolutely love this product! Smells and tastes very good. There is also 150mg of Maca Root ingredient added. Package of 90 Tablets will be enough for a few months. I have tried other brands of such extract, but the quality of this one is the best. Highly recommend this supplement.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I used it as a natural booster to improve my workout progress and muscle gain. Initially i'm worry if it may be too strong just like the name. I take it daily in the morning but luckily this a supplement that is mild and great in improving my focus and workout goal.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

If you’re concerned about performance, regardless of age, you can pop these at lunch before the evening performance. Don’t overdo it. Follow the instructions. This is a high quality supplement that works best if you’re eating a balanced diet and resting well. You’ll notice an improvement in the frequency and duration of your boners (that’s what happened in my case).

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I am familiar with the placebo effect and after using this regularly for several weeks with good results I stopped using it for a week. After a few days once it was out of my system my energy level was lower and my drive was greatly diminished. I have resumed daily use. Normally one per day and two per if I anticipate an erotic encounter. I’ve enjoyed the positive effects especially the higher energy level, better posture and muscle tone. I want my wife to try this; it is supposed to help women too! I wish it was a 1000 Mg dose. Good quality and clean ingredients with amazing benefits.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

After taking several tablets during several days I feel the difference in the erection quality and more energy now. For me It works well but smoothly. Am happy and maybe I order again if necessary.

aa41c5d8-742a-4df4-a05d-2ddc4ce0dd2b