SG

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Amazing product to help my husband manage his moodiness. He’s been taking this for a few years now and his emotions have been the most level it’s ever been. We started noticing improvements just after a few months of use. Combine this with Host Defense Stress Decompress and his work anxiety has dropped significantly.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This is great quality I3C that I take daily. I pair it with DIM. I am a 42 year old female and was struggling with cystic acne due to hormone imbalance. I began to take natures way DIM and this Indole 3 carbinol, taking the recommended dosages of each daily. It took a couple of weeks to clear up my skin, but since consistently taking the two supplements I couldn’t be more pleased with the results. From my personal experience I have taken many NOW brand supplements and have been pleased with them — I would recommend this supplement.

First of all for ladies it helps to drive down hot flashes. It won't remove them completely but it will reduce them substantially. It as well helps with hormonal/cystic acne. If you start using Indole you might not get any cystic acne again. Give it a try. For men it is beneficial after age of 50 and it has beneficial properties for prostate. These caps are quite big, have no taste, but you need to take them with plenty of liquid in order to get them down.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Posted on May 28, 2022

Literally the day I turned 35 a bunch of crazy things started happening. My skin broke out, I gained weight, got hot flashes and I had a period that lasted a month that my doctor determined was due to fibroids which appeared out of NOWHERE. I did some research and purchased the NOW Indole-3-Carbinol. It has been amazing. Almost immediately the pain stopped and so did the bleeding. No more hot flashes, and my skin has completely gone back to normal. I have always eaten a very healthy diet and was really confused why I gained weight and even tried to crash diet to lose it which did NOT work. Then when I started this supplement I dropped 5 lbs in less than 2 weeks while back to eating normally. So I am convinced all of my symptoms were due to a spike in estrogen which this supplement has curbed. I'm so pleased and will be taking this product forever and recommend it to EVERYONE.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

For those not tolerating DIM. The advantage of I3C is that it's the precursor to DIM, so the body will make it's own 'version' of DIM. Definitely helps with hot flashes, nightsweats and the like in pre- or post menopause. The ingredients are derived from cruciferous vegetables, which can also be added to the diet to further support balancing hormonal health. As always, Now is a good quality brand. Large bottle, needed as at times up to 10 per day may be needed to aleviate symptoms.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Very good product! I absolutely love the quality of that brand and this package is not an exception. The taste is fine especially if you use it with water. The size of 60 capsules would be enough for 1-2 months. Depends on frequency you use it. Works really good for me so I can highly recommend that product.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Great product lived up to expectations! Delivered ahead of schedule by the postman. Convenient and reliable service when placing an order. The product was well packaged, protected and arrived in exemplary condition with no complaints. I plan to continue using iHerb in the future and recommend it to everyone. I made three orders for iHerb at the same time. All three orders arrived ahead of schedule in perfect safety!

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

It is a very good product. The ingredients used are high quality, the size of the garment is enough for a month if we use 2 a day. I was satisfied, I will use it again, My doctor recommended that I use it for Benefits to Reduce Human Papilloma Virus.

Oceans