SG

Posted on Mar 17, 2022
Negative reaction

Unfortunately I had a negative reaction to this product. I took one dose and felt extremely nauseous and vomited a few times. After some research it appeared that the Boswellia may be what I reacted too. I have used Now products before and always had a great results. Unfortunately this didn't work for me.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I've used this product for years and it really builds up the cartilage in my joints and relieves joint pain. Of course I rather rely on products that are non narcotic and gives me a healthy live.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

The tablet is large, but easy to swallow. I would continue to buy this product again when I run out of the prostate health tablets.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I think good enough to use Gluccosamine and not combination with other, studies show beneficial for heart health, joints for me not improve much really,

Posted on May 23, 2022

Added it into my Gatorade, not only did it turn into the consistency of chunky globs of glue, the portion that did manage to mix in the drink gave it a distinctly “meaty” flavor. Like I just poured chicken broth into my Gatorade. I shook the crap out of it trying to get it to “mix” into my drink. I shook it hard enough to make it froth, and tried several times to let it rest and shake again, but it still did not mix, which is when I attempted to fish out the globs with a spoon to find it was like chunks of glue paste. Guess this really is better of using for the dog.

924806bb-9f66-47a1-bea6-01706c30bc19
Posted on Oct 5, 2021

I find this product great, no side effects and hopefully keep me healthier.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Easy to absorb , use to protect joint , so far so good , will buy again

Posted on Jul 2, 2021

It was simple to use and you can’t really taste it. Does the job. I think I prefer the collagen though since it works on skin and hair as well as the joints and bones.

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

This is the best joint supplement I have used. Symptoms of sore knees vanish after 2-4 days using this powder. I mix it into water and then spoon in some orange juice concentrate and drink once a day. Works great!