SG

Jrukab
Posted on Sep 21, 2021
Sticking with this brand

31 year old. Black male. I work 5 days a week 12 hour shifts. Tow truck operator. I still go to the gym or exercise at least 3 days a week. For at least an hour. This product works well. I like the brand. Take before exercise or work. Just take the vitamins as instructed. You'll feel better blood flow, rest well, have balanced energy and better recovery. I also drink a lot of water. Eat decent. You don't have to go all out on a strict diet. They help if you're very active. And if you're already good in bed. This is like giving Robocop extra ammo. So yes you'll see improvement there regardless of who you are. Cardio improvements are noticeable. So I mine as well get the other vitamins with this brand. The quality is obviously great for the price. And please drink plenty of water. (Was this review of use to you? If so, let me know by clicking "Helpful." "Like" Cheers!)

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

L-citrulline is a substance called a non-essential amino acid. Your kidneys change L-citrulline into another amino acid called L-arginine and a chemical called nitric oxide. These compounds are important to your heart and blood vessel health. They may also boost your immune system. Research suggests that this supplement may help lower blood pressure in people with elevated blood pressure. I have prehypertension and have tried this product to help lower my blood pressure. It works for me. Great product.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

In my case, this product boosted my testosterone numbers to top normal range within few months after I used it in the recommended dose mentioned on its label. The maker of the product is 1st class, iHerb is top international vendor, the air courier iHerb tasked with the delivery did deliver within a most satisfactory time frame and manner. Thanks iHerb for the huge, 1st Order discount you allowed on the applicable shipment.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

The item was received as advertised. At the time of purchase, my intention was to utilize the item as a supplement to increase my stamina, both for exercise routines as well as intimate activities. Administering the supplement is providing positive results in both areas. I am satisfied with the product.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

I'm typically a doubter about supplements, but I've been pleased with this one. I take one capsule about 20-30 minutes before my workout and find that I have a much better workout. I feel I'm able to have a more intense session with little to no soreness afterwards.

Posted on May 31, 2022

the quality of the product is good! the dosage is enough! the benefit are really worth the price! been including this in my diet for 1 month! I use it before going to the gym and i never had better pumps and the consumption is easy. helps you with training and energy.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Another product that I’m trying for the very first time and I can honestly say that I’m not in the least disappointed with the money spent. No problems with taste since it’s in capsule form and easy to swallow. I use this alongside L-Carnitine for that super pump during my intense workout days. High quality product without breaking your banking account. Fine ingredients for a great price.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Excellent quality product. Limited and whole ingredients is what I look for overall health improvement, with no strange taste and no fillers. I use this with the hawthorn berry strange as it sounds. It has only been a few weeks and I am already noticing an improvement in the way I feel. Shipping is extremely fast.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I'm trying this out to help with erectile function and I can say that it definitely has benefits in that regard. There is a distinct difference for me when taking it.