SG

Posted on Apr 9, 2022
Best bioavailavle ZINC!

Best bioavailavle ZINC by famous brand NOW! As a doctor I trust this brand. It will help your skin, it is needed for DNA synthesis, immune function, metabolism and growth. It may reduce inflammation and your risk of some age-related diseases. If you like my comment give Thumbs up pls.

3bb94708-f0e8-4055-8493-9fa1d8c0b806
Posted on Nov 8, 2021

L-OptiZinc is a form of Zinc complexed with the amino acids Methionine. It is better absorbed and retained longer compared to several other forms of Zinc. This is a great form of Zinc that has greatly improved the immune system. Good to take it together with Vit C during flu season. The best part is that the capsules are made of veggie and not gelatin.

bcdb0c3b-7a37-4f70-81e7-61d873506c6a
Posted on Aug 16, 2021

Most zinc supplements make me feel terribly nauseous, even when I take them with a full meal. L-OptiZinc does occasionally cause that issue, too, but it is much more tolerable. That may be because each capsule contains 30 mg of zinc, instead of the 50+ found in many other products. One mistake I used to make was in thinking that 'more equals more' when it comes to zinc, but that doesn't appear to be true - a study found that "When a single dose of zinc is taken... At 15 milligrams, 9.5 milligrams are absorbed. At 20 milligrams, 11 milligrams are absorbed. At 30 milligrams, 11.2 milligrams are absorbed... Mathematical modeling from this study suggests that it is impossible to absorb more than 13 milligrams of zinc in one sitting, no matter how high the dose." I would like Now brands to make another version of this supplement that contains 15-20 mg of zinc, which would seem to offer nearly the same degree of absorbed zinc, but with less potential to irritate the stomach. Until then I'll continue to use this one... and always with plenty of protein.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Love this product, the dosage is perfect and it also has copper added so you don't have to worry about having an imbalance of either of those elements. Great for combining with quercetin as a bulletproof immune boosting combo. And also what is best, is that its super cheap for a nice bioavalible form of zinc! Please give this a like if you don't mind, I'm broke and need to buy my supplements haha :)

Sometimes our bodies Copper levels can decrease with Zinc supplementation. This was one of the few products I found that combined Zinc and Copper in a vegetable capsule. Zinc is an essential element to support the immune system. Everyone should consider Zinc supplementation during these critical times. iHerbs website made it easy to compare the different brands and pricing is very competitive. Also, NOW is a local Midwestern company ... always good to support local businesses.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

ADULT ACNE HOLY GRAIL SUPPLEMENT. In my tireless quest to clear my skin found medical studies using 30mg of Optizinc 3 times per day that reported near resolution of acne at 12 weeks. Am on week 6 and the difference is already incredible. Important to get this formessage of zinc in particular to ensure absorption and minimize risk of excess zinc intake.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Great Zinc supp - highly absorbable, but not too expensive. I take this in the morning with magnesium. Also contains COPPER to balance out the zinc (important to have both), which is why I choose this brand. No taste, easy to swallow caps. After reviewing all zinc available on iHerb, I found this one to be the best value (as at January 2022) If my review was helpful, please like it :-)

Lumi Lumi
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I have been taking 25 mg of zinc for a year now and it absolutely changed my thiroid function for the better. This product is high quality and the zinc comes in its best form (chelated) which is easily absorbed. Also, my doctor told me to take copper with zinc and this product has both ingredients. Not only my thiroid gained it's function back, but my hair is stronger, my skin is not so oily and my immune system is stronger too.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Now is one of my favorite supplement brands, as I feel like it is a very high quality product. The capsules are quite small, so I can take it along other supplements. This is my favorite form of Zinc supplement. I suppose that I absorb this form better. Would recommend over other Zinc products. Best Zinc ever