SG

Nourryy
Posted on Aug 14, 2021

It made a huge difference in my skin, I can truely say my skin is better after drinking this for a week now. It does have a taste, not overwhelming, but it does have a minty taste if you get a flavored chlorophyll, like the one I have. Try it and you will find a different you.

21de2e49-55bb-45b7-8b1b-f435d432d82c
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

The most important property of chlorophyll is the saturation of blood with oxygen and the acceleration of nitrogen metabolism. This means the removal of by-products of the cell's vital activity, i.e. cleansing of the whole body. It activates the functions of the circulatory system to transport oxygen to the cells of the body and remove metabolic by-products. Liquid Chlorophyll has detoxifying properties - neutralizes and removes toxins from the body, removes excess drugs. Liquid Chlorophyll helps to increase the number of red blood cells. It has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial, antifungal effects. Liquid Chlorophyll has antioxidant properties, neutralizing free radicals. Strengthens the immune system, increases the body's resistance. It improves the functioning of the intestines, maintains its healthy microflora, stimulates peristalsis, and normalizes digestion processes. Liquid Chlorophyll helps to maintain a normal level of acid-base balance in the body.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Love this chlorophyll! Keeps me regular, no more bloating and I swear my husband does not stink anymore! LOL! It's true!!!! Only down side is that this bottle does tend to splash everywhere, no matter how careful you are and the chlorophyll does stain your clothes and even my white cabinets.

Have been using this for months now and LOVE it! The mint flavor is refreshing, I feel hydrated when I drink it. Bought this before it blew up on TikTok, I will say it hasn't helped my acne or magically grown my hair but it's something that definitely seems to keep me hydrated and gets some green stuff in me haha

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

This does not taste bad at all, which I was very worried about. It has a slightly minty flavour that is not at all unpleasant. It sure is a potent stain producer! You must be very careful when measuring your dose into a glass, and also when snapping the lid closed as little droplets have a tendency to spray. Any liquid chlorophyll supplement will have this issue, so my comment is no reflection on this product in particular. I am very happy with it.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

After consuming this for a week, I can honestly state that it has improved the appearance of my skin. If you purchase a flavoured chlorophyll, like the one I have, it does have a taste; it's not overpowering, but it does have a minty flavour. If you give it a try, you'll discover a new you.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised when I used this product. I even checked the payment card text again to see if the price I purchased was wrong. The product was so outstanding for the price that it was truly amazing. I'm going to recommend this product to people around me.