SG

Posted on May 8, 2022

This is a great quality product and works as intended. Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients with great benefits. Plus the packaging and size was perfect. Works well. I look forward to purchasing another one! Composition was gentle on my skin, part of morning routine and makes me feel fresh all day.

Great way to start a day with a refreshing feeling! I've tried too many deodorants but it didn't aid my body odor, as you can see my job requires a lot of man power activities so it's a necessity for me, and this great quality finally satisfied my needs!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

This deodorant doesn’t irritate my skin or cause any rash (unlike almost all natural deodorants) so that’s a huge plus. The scent is very beautiful, I love the way it smells. It’s super good for sensitive skin that’s the main reason I switched to using it. The ONLY downside for me is that it just leaves a thick white paste on you. So that white paste gets on your clothes and that bothers me haha but everyone is different so that might not bother you. I say the pros outweighs the cons for me!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I have used this brand for many years. This deodorant really stops odor without stopping the perspiration process (which is essential for good health in my opinion).

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I have been using this "NOW" deodorant for several years. It has eliminated body odor, itchiness, and especially caking up on the underarm area of my t-shirts. It's as natural and free of nasty ingredients with the affordable price! Kudos to the makers of "NOW" deodorant.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I have allergic reactions to many deodorants but I’ve used this for a couple of years with no problems. Also it is very effective and smells wonderful.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I didn’t really like this product although I tried to and gave it many chances. First of all, it was too soft for a stick and very uncomfortable to rub. The product itself broke one day during using and besides it all it didn’t really help with the sweat scent. Cause it’s not an antiperspirant but a deodorant it should at least have some good scent to block the sweating scent but it does not. Won’t buy again.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

smells so good!! has a white streak when u apply and u can actually see it lasts the whole day cos when I'm GG to bathe, I still can see the whiteness just that it very faint. for me, rubbing it after applying will lessen the whiteness.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Does not smell like lavender but product is good as it helps to get rid of bad odour of body for 3 to 4 hours.

Posted on Jun 2, 2021

It’s nice but as I live in hot weather it’s melt n oil come out recommend to put in fridge , smell is quite strong and it’s so let white residual on clothes

68fb746d-ed76-463e-8413-4df7767cee83