SG

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
good

I received the item well. It hasn't been long since I took it, so I'm not sure about the effect. I'm going to take it steadily.

71f375fd-1f35-48d2-8cfc-5dcf1ffd4b9b
Posted on Jun 13, 2021

very good blend of lutein and zeaxanthin for overall eye health! helps me alot when I have to face the screen whole day and work overtime.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Macular vision is best formula

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

It works to protect my eyes

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

The best quality ingredients for vision improvement.

Posted on Jul 17, 2021

As expected, no side effects, easy to swallow, still don’t ware glasses after 50

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Delivery was as expected. Good value for money.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Compared to simply taking fish oil, this eye care product has a more obvious effect. After taking it for a few days, I have obviously felt that my eyes are not so tired. Before taking it, I often need to drop eye drops, but since I took it After this, there are very few drops (although there are still drops, after all, the eyes will be tired after using the blue light device for a long time, this is not medicine after all)

590d7809-7c44-4803-9474-cdaaf94cd818
eba4d6e8-8601-48ae-a08e-7c772751737f

Auto-translated from Korean

My presbyopia came early and I keep looking for something good for my eyes. If you invest in this way, presbyopia has already started, but I hope that it will not progress slowly. I don't know if this is the effect of this product, but these days the burning or worsening feeling in my eyes is gone.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

The excellent composition of this dietary supplement contains the physiological components of zeaxanthin and lutein in doses recommended by ophthalmologists to maintain normal vision, which is especially important when working at a computer and for people with diseases such as AMD, cataracts, progressive myopia or hyperopia. BUT ! - taking the drug for these diseases should be long-term, maybe even years. Convenient scheme of taking 1 capsule per day is not burdensome. I wish everyone to preserve their eyesight for many years.