SG

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Easy to take. No bad taste. Can mix it in food or drink, or take it straight from a small spoon followed by a drink. Read around enough and you'll hear the that magnesium oxide gets criticized for poor absorption. But the studies that that knowledge is based on are flawed.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Excellent products I take one spoon of it in half a glass of orange juice daily and it makes me feel like I have so much more energy and more alert. amazing price on iherb. I have tried from different companies but the size and quality of the product is amazing. well packaged making it easier to take out of the packet with no spillages

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

The Now Foods Magnesium Oxide Pure Powder was just what I needed. I get bad cramps especially from swimming and this fixed the problem. It’s easy to take, I just mixed some in water or juices. The size was more than enough and lasted for months. The quality is amazing. Will be purchasing again!

Jaycee24
Posted on Oct 9, 2021

This magnesium oxide powder is a great way to increase magnesium levels without taking too many tablets or drinking a really sweet tasting liquid. The texture is a bit chalky so required stirring with water for a while but has no taste. The price is great and the bottle lasts quite a while. As it is a powder there are no added fillers that are often added to capsules - it's just magnesium oxide, which is great if you're avoiding additives. It definitely helps to relax in the evening and to get to sleep quickly.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I needed some help with constipation due to SIBO, and this product works wonders. I started at 1/4 teaspoon per day mixed in water. Makes all the difference.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I have been taking this supplement especially before and after my period. I drink it before going to sleep and so far it has never upset my stomach which is very sensitive.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I honestly think this cleans me out better than expensive mag07. I really love that its a third of the price and you even get a larger amount. Very gentle on the tummy.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

good quality. helps with bowl movements. magnesium is the number one ingredient that we don't get enough of in our diets. it's a great bulk size

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I like that the powder allows you to measure your own dose. This is good for my constipation. I mix in water and try to drink warm water after. I don’t take near food because it gives me bad digestion.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Good product. I had a little bit of it to my nasal wash, it helps. Wouldn't use it as a magnesium supplement, as chelated amino acids are superior.