SG

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This product helps with my joint n muscle pains as soon as I started using this sleeps is totally perfect n also hrlps with my hormonal imbalance and it diesn’t have any taste. it is easy to swallow . Im taking it before bedtime . it’s only 2 weeks that I took it and already see yhe difference

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I have bought this twice now for my husband and he has noticed a big difference in his post-workouts. He used to have cramps often and since taking this regularly, he has noticed a big decrease in the frequency of muscle cramps. But it is good to take regularly in order to start noticing an effect.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I am going to make a very long story very short. Several years ago I was diagnosed with AFib. I did a lot of research. Magnesium and Potassium are extremely important for electrolyte balance in the body. I bought this NOW brand of Magnesium/Potassium. I have take it religiously. I do not have AFib now. Soil in the US is so low in vitamins and minerals that 90% of us are deficient because we are not getting anything from food, if you eat properly and look around, who is eating properly In the US.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

we were using another brand but supply problems pushed us to use this. Price - it's competitive with the other brand (in fact a few cents cheaper). Working - has worked equally well as the other brand (we did try once to do a swap and the Mg levels were quite different and so it caused problems in getting the dose levels right). We use other now brand products - happy to recommend.

This product helps with my joint n muscle pains as soon as I started using this sleep is totally perfect n also hrlps with my hormonal imbalance and it diesn’t have any taste. it is easy to swallow . Im taking it before bedtime . it’s only 2 weeks that I took it and already see yhe difference, quality is perfect and the ingredients in it, thr size of it its just wow!!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

The packaging quality of this product is very good. The ingredients of this product are very good and it has an excellent effect on cardiovascular health after consumption. The pills are the right size and easy to swallow. The taste is good and I would like to purchase again next time.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I eat a veg heavy keto diet and practice intermittent fasting. The electrolytes that I usually drink aren't always enough to keep muscle cramps at bay. On more active days, I take 1 or 2 of these, and no more muscle cramps.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

So far so good with no adverse effects after beginning a course of this supplement. it's difficult to get the adequate magnesium and potassium amount on a daily basis, so this will hopefully help.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Great supplement for cramps I used to get cramps in my hands and fingers and after taking the supplement for a week of no cramps anymore thank you