SG

Posted on Nov 16, 2021
To increase Vitamin D3 absorption for healthy bone and teeth

Watched Dr Berg from Youtube, he recommended to add Vitamin K2 MK7 in order to increase Vitamin D3 absorption. Is good for our bone and teeth (anti cavity). Just make sure to take some Avocado or Salmon or nuts or flex seeds oil or cod fish oil (so long is healthy fats) when taking K2 MK7 for better absorption and healthier body. I have low deficiency of Vitamin D which caused teeth and gum issues, there is great improvement after taking it daily. Price is good in iherb so just it a try. I take 1 pill of Vt D3 after lunch, 1 pill of MK-7 in the evening after dinner so 1 bottle will last around 3 months+. Hope the information is helpful.

4f961bf8-4180-4e11-a44a-0762b07c1738

If you are supplementing with vitamin D / D3, do take vitamin K2, magnesium, and zinc as these are important cofactors for the synthesis and absorption of vitamin D. Vitamin K2 is superior to K1 and what’s even better about this brand is it uses MK-7 / menaquinone. What I like about using a separate K2 versus taking a combo of “D3 and K2” is that this K2 dosage is the daily reco dosage at 100mcg versus a combo where the K2 is usually at a lower dose (usually at only 40mcg) Taking Vitamin D3 with Vitamin K2 helps to ensure the calcium transported by the Vitamin D is absorbed by your bones where it's needed, rather than accumulating in deposits in your arteries. I like this product and have not encountered any negative side effects while taking this. I usually rotate between this brand and another one as I find both helpful in delivering the optimal K2 dosage. I would definitely recommend this product and brand. If you found this review helpful, pls give me a thumbs up.👍

9431ec98-dcfa-4f52-9928-56369e830a61
fa5e7be9-2391-4f6e-9966-ec8455593559
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This is my first order and they packed it really well. I have been consuming this product together with the Vitamin D3, Zinc, and Omega 3. I feel my body gets so much better, my lupus is amazingly controlleg just in 2-3 months. I had severe flare on June 2021 and all the lab result in September is good. I'm so satisfied purchasing the supplement here.

2959c8c0-0ead-410b-9527-682b3ebb7ed0
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Please help me by pressing like, may you and your family always be blessed. My husband and I consume K2 to compensate for D3 consumption, because D3 consumption above 5000iu must be balanced with K2 100mcg, because if D3 consumption is 5000 and above without K2, there will be blockage in the blood supply. we consume d3 10,000 and MK7 200 mg every day. K2 MK7 is the best form of K2, which is easily absorbed by the body. Vitamin K is well known for its role in the synthesis of a number of blood coagulation factors and is also important for the formation of strong, healthy bones. MenaQ7® MK-7 is a unique soy-free, bioavailable form of vitamin K-2 that plays a critical role in arterial health through its ability to support proper calcium metabolism in blood vessels and arteries.

f56885b8-5dbd-4fea-ba8d-8003bef13e3c
b108fb86-5ff1-49e1-af5b-f3152d423f41
Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I used this Vitamin K-2 MK-7 with Vitamin D3 to support my bone health and cardiovascular. We have already known that Now Foods is a trusted Supplement Company. I definitely recommended this product for you. Please click the like button if you like this review. I wish all of us healthy.

f1d28c98-80de-4f1c-b1a8-084187a05361
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This K2 ingredient’s contains MK-7, the most bioavailable form of vitamin K from natto beans. I take it daily with vitamin D3 5000 IU because vitamin D3 absorb more calcium so K2 integrates that calcium into your bones and teeth. Without it the calcium and D3 just build up plaque in your arteries and heart muscle. Easy to swallow, regular size, no taste, good quality with good price. Will keep buying and taking these. Highly recommend this product.

ac8e50ce-1cd8-4abd-8f7a-f77d242b2a96
64b5e491-f23e-469c-8f97-4437ab921168
4e421085-ebcf-4471-9b36-c45e12d1b7f8
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

It is my second purchase here and I've always felt satisfied. The quality is good. It helps me a lot to maintain my heart health and also my lupus. Vitamin D3 and K2 play off one another. The package was delivered fast and were in good condition. I like this product because it is original so I have no worries to consume it. The ingredient is real too. I'll purchase it again next time.

7fb7a8b6-bc83-4991-9a5a-fb6f91cb30a2
2ab8e3b6-59e5-45ff-9ac3-d4bd3ff03a4d
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

21ba7319-7437-4bff-9a2d-40f98c7cfce5
2641c0f0-5ce0-4b85-be0b-57c10310fc9c
Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I am very satisfied with this product. The K2 viitamin is mk7 form, which makes it completely efficient and absorbable in human organism. Also, the company were so kind to answer my question whether it was all-trans, meaning natural, form. Of course, the answer was yes. Human organism can completely benefit from this product.

7adf8412-73d0-4233-bef5-60be56e97387
Posted on Aug 29, 2021

I was recommended Now Foods by a trusted supplement company. They are very transparent with their product so I trust any suggestion they make when I cannot afford their multivitamin supplement.Vitamin K2 in the form of MK-7 supports bone and cardiovascular health. It is well known for its role in the synthesis of several coagulation factors. MK-7 is a unique soy-free form of vitamin K2 that plays a key role in maintaining arterial health through its ability to promote proper calcium exchange in blood vessels and arteries. I love it!!!

2fea020d-83b3-4a45-a226-47e898a5ef80