SG

ToryHoney
Posted on Aug 20, 2021

These tablets are HUGE and they’re pretty hard to swallow. I want to warn all the people in Japan (or maybe Asia) because the size of these tablets are like 2, 3 or even 4 times the size of most supplements. I bought this product for my mother who is 68yo because she wanted to grow her hair faster and she suffers from rheumatism and arthritis for many years. She cuts the tables in half to take it. The price is fair!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Seems to be helping with allergies. I usually have problems with phlegm every day, and I've been taking this for less than a week and the problem seems to be improving quite a bit.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Had a knee replacement in 2011 however continued to have pain and swelling in it. MSM has helped tremendously with the pain. It still swells when I do lots of stairs but the pain is much better. Highly recommend this product.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

This is one of my essential supplements to preserve bones, muscles and help recovery. The price is unbeatable so go for it without any hesitation and do not pass on protecting your health.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Price is very competitive and that’s what I look for the product is the same regardless where you buy. Price is everything to me, so well done.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I am a very sporty person, I love running and for my joints, tendons and ligaments I use this supplement which is very important for cartilage and bones. It's very good for me

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Healed my sore neck muscles (that I had for a year before using) and helps keep the pain away with regular usage. Thats 3 grams, 3 times a day.

Posted on May 15, 2022

But too hard to swallow. Had to revert to MSM 1000mg.good for those who can withstand the big size of this tablet.otherwise has got all the excellent qualities of MSM 1000.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I chose this product among various MSM products, due to its volume of MSM and dose a day. It's one dose a day with 1500mg. So it will be very comfortable to eat. Looking forward to good result soon!