SG

Posted on Jan 17, 2022
Excellent product!

Great product! I have protruding varicose veins which flared up 12 months ago. I wanted a natural remedy. This product has helped relieve discomfort as it assists with thinning blood. I ran out and had to wait one week and really noticed the difference without it. Stocked up so that won’t happen again!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Absolutely love the quality of that brand. I tried such dosage from different brands but liked this one the most. The size of package would be enough for a month to two. Depends on how you use it. The taste is fine especially if you use it with water. Working great for me so I can recommend that product.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Great quality product for cardiovascular system. It stems from natto, traditional Japanese food made from soybeans that have been fermented with Bacillus subtilis. It reduces the risk of stroke, so the bennefit is great without the taste. Dosage is one capsule per day, so that is fine as capsules ae small in size.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Nattokinase is a good product. It does what it is supposed to do (make the blood run smoothly) and I have no adverse reactions to it. It also doesn't have the side effects of aspirin. I was looking for an alternative to aspirin for a long time, and my nutritionist recommended this.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

What an amazing quality product this is, and it's one of my recent discoveries. It has multiple benefits: not only to support optimal gut health, but also for heart health and contributing to a health vascular system. Now products offer excellent value. I'm grateful that iHerb offers products that are cost-effective, and that there are options allowing for free shipping. This is great service!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Nattokinase can be prohibitively expensive. NOW Foods (100 mg, 120 Veg Capsules) is very reasonably priced, but here's the thing - NOW is such a popular brand name that it's sold by many different purveyors. The best price I found was on iHerb. As usual, their prices, delivery, availability and customer service can't be beat. Why would you go anywhere else?

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Works better than aspirin, without any side effect. Aspirin caused me tinnitus and hearing lose, recovered after stopping taking the aspirin, and switching to Nattokinase.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Now brand Nattokinase was recommrnded for Heart Health by my doctor who takes it himself ! Made in USA ! Iherb sells it for half the price I paid at my local store. And as always....very fast delivery. Highly recommend product and shopping at Iherb.