SG

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I used Krill oil as recommended by my nutritionist to boost my immune system as I had Hodgkin Lymphoma. I prefer the Krill oil instead of the regular Fish oil as it doesn't have that strong fishy smell and is more purified. :) It reduces the inflammation in the body which contributes to the overall health. The soft gels are easy to swallow and digest. I like Now Foods Krill oil and have been using it for several years. Their package, ingredients and quality is really good. Plus compared to some other brands this one is good value for money.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I’ve been using Now Krill Oil for many years it is the only supplement I’ve found to help with fibromyalgia and joint pain. I switched to a lesser expensive brand for a few months and regretted it due to that brand containing sorbitol which caused digestive issues. This is my first time purchasing Now Krill Oil from iHerb and I must say the shipping was much faster than expected! My future purchases for supplements will be through IHerb.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Have been taking regular fish oils since long so decided to give Krill oil a shot. Several Scientific evidences suggest that Krill oil is far more absorbable than regular fish oil and has more anti inflammatory properties than oil of any other fish. Worth a try if you are serious health freak!!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Krill oil is 300 times stronger than vitamin C and vitamin E... 48 times stronger than fish oil... 34 times stronger than coenzyme Q10.. excellent preparation...

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I used the very popular Mega*** for years until switching to the Now brand of krill oil as my supplement of choice. Their is no aftertaste and the gels are easy on the stomach. An excellent product at a bargain price!

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

First time I tried. seems ok to me. This is for my furkid and no issue to give into their food. affordable yet seems like working well.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

NOW make quality products. This Krill Oil is so good for the brain. It eliminated my brain fog. Expensive, but worth every penny. The best ever!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

This is a very good quality krill oil. I did a lit of research and spoke with the company before trying it out and I'm very happy with it.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I buy this for my cat and dog as the source of krill oil is cleaner compare to other fish oil. Their fur feels softer after consuming this for over a month