SG

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Noni's fruit, more commonly known as u or pace, has come to be known as a fruit with a variety of healing properties. The most famous, of course, is to help with diabetes. Commonly consumed in the form of juice. From various literature it has been recorded that noni's fruit came from the plain of ancient Asia which calls it "ashyuka" meaning "long life." Explorers then left Asia, finding an island now known as Tahiti nui. It was in the tahitian islands that noni's fruit flourished much and grew wild. To its inhabitants, noni's fruit was thought to be the fruit of the gods that brought longevity and health. The tahitians used it as a fruit for hereditary health.

e6ef65d9-d8b4-4da4-87e7-d1aa586b242c
Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Noni (Morinda citrifolia) grows everywhere in the South Pacific region and is traditionally used by the indigenous population as a tonic. Noni contains many naturally occurring polysaccharides, phytonutrients, bioflavonoids, as well as unique esters and fatty acids that help fight free radicals. The ability of compounds in noni to support the normal functioning of the immune system and cellular response is under study. The package holds 90 capsules. Only 450 mg . Suitable for Vegetarians. taking one capsule already gave me a powerful boost of energy. Noni, aka Morinda, has always had antioxidant properties. Therefore, as an option and replacement for the usual antioxidants, it is well suited for those who are looking for new means of protection for their health.I advise you to buy noni together with mangosteen. Both super fruits have the most beneficial effect on the body. Promotes the prolongation of youth. I must say right away that if you want to see the result quickly, then this is impossible. Products such as noni should be taken for a long time and if you are ready for this, you will be very pleasantly surprised when you realize that you have practically stopped aging. To a greater extent, this applies to people over 40 years old. If you are 20, then this product is for your parents. I wish you all good health!! And I really like the quality from NOW FOOD it is always high

34a1332e-0c13-44c9-b9d2-6ac466c61b01
2e608a62-4f0b-4aec-b222-2808b28090ec
Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Morinda citrifolia (aka noni) is a tree that grows in the tropics on calcareous and volcanic soils. Noni fruit rejuvenates the body, is an antioxidant, normalizes blood pressure, calms the nervous system, improves sleep quality, helps to get out of depression, is a natural pain reliever and anti-inflammatory agent, is an immunomodulator, and increases efficiency. Noni fruit contains the enzyme proxeronin, which reduces cravings for sugar, caffeine and nicotine. Great supplement!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I have been taking these a few weeks now and I think they are helping me. I saw someone mention them who was taking them to recover from Covid and I do think they have made a difference. Will be a regular in my regime now. If this comment helped you, I would be so grateful if you could like it 😀

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Great so far! I love the convenience of the capsule. the quality seems great and I definitely feel the benefits of taking it. I mix it with a mangosteen supplement as well and have felt a great improvement to my health overall. The packaging was secure and as always, the shipping was very fast and convenient.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Very cheap and does the work! The bottle it from plastic so it is easy to carry. I don't like the taste of the capsule cover, it is a hard capsule and I usually prefer a tablets

3cfa0480-9de8-4784-82b9-464cfe966768
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I don't know how it works as a standalone product but when incorporated in an immune system boosting regimen it seems to help. Noni helps but it is not a staple and not something I cannot be without.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

All forms of Noni are so good for you. Capsules make it portable and easy to take. There is a Noni farm in Hawaii you can visit--very cool. Trusted brand, good price, so many health benefits. Improved my joint pain and headaches.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

I take Noni juice to build my immune system. I am having chemo & from experience 21yrs ago when I took Noni juice it helps me from being ill from the chemo. I take it along with Selenium.