SG

Posted on Sep 13, 2021
Zero bloating

Since using a prebiotic I have noticed a limited amount of bloating compared to my usual amount of bloated cut. I have also noticed the amount of hair growth. My hair is thicker and my eyebrows seem to be fuller as I have limited eyebrow hair. I have been using this product for 2 months now

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

The quality of NutraFlora is marvellous. the fructosacchirides are just the thing needed for my client's dog to get better. the fiber content is good for the gut and it also helped it firm up the stools, the package was well packed to ensure there is no spillage or anything. the taste is good, not very odd like other powders! NOW foods has great products.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Fine texture to this powder, mixes easily into liquids with a fork or whisk. I use this as extra "food" for the starter probiotics when I make homemade 24 hour yogurt in an Instant Pot Pro machine using whole milk. Powder can also be stirred into tea or coffee to get more prebiotic fiber into your diet.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Great for supporting the beneficial bacteria in our intestines, this is their food, and pathogens cannot digest it, only the good bacteria can digest it

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Found this difficult to find locally. No problems finding it on iHerb. Price is excellent too. Using it as food for my gut bacteria. Delivery to Canada was very quick. Ordered on the 7th and delivered on the 11th.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Was recommended this for my son by his integrative GP. Received in a timely manner from iHerb. Great product with a good taste; son happy to have this straight off a spoon.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Taste good (just like some sugar) so it is easy to take. I just scoop out a spoon and take it. Then drink some water afterwards.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Product was easy to dissolve initially, no unpleasant taste, but if you don't use it soon after opening it will go rock hard. No idea if it made any difference.

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

i cannot gush enough about the efficacy of prebiotics without which prebiotics will srarve. it makes such difference to me. i am taking this as well as inuline for both melt very well with water and this one in particular has a very plasantly mild sweet taste so u can basically add it to virtually to anything. that range of usage really helps.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Its a great way to get pre prebiotic's into you