SG

Posted on Jan 23, 2022
Great for fish oil newbies!

Honestly has zero whiff of anything fishy! The lemon flavour is kind of refreshing and I would 100% recommend this for someone easing into fish oil and would appreciate the lemony flavour to help with consistency. I'm taking this to aid my performance and recovery in the gym and for overall health as I don't eat oily fish often enough to get a good amount of omega 3. Great quality and packaging (oil doesn't flow down the side of the bottle)!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I started taking Omega 3 fish oil to help with my dry eye, at the suggestion of my opthomologist. I particularly like addition of the lemon flavor which makes it a little more palatable. I have found this product to be effective with soothing my dry eyes, and I like that it is in liquid form (that I refrigerate).

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I used to buy Nordic Naturals fish oil but this brand was now on sale so I tried. To my surprise my kids tolerate this one much better and most importantly it does not have the fishy aftertaste! I will definitely remain with the NOW oil. As for the form I always buy liquid because you can measure the dose for kids.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

packaging was very good. each bottle was individually safely wrapped. Taste is as expected, a soft lemon taste that is super fine. For people with stomach/intestine issues that want to take more than 1 teaspoon per day, start with 1 teaspoon and then add another one another time of the day and so on. This is a general tip for fish oil to avoid any discomfort.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I bought this for my little dog and he loved it. We gave it to him during the winter to thicken his coat and build up his health. It is very cold where we live and his coat is amazing, the vet was shocked at how fast his coat grew back after being shaved for surgery.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I been taking Omega 3 2015 friend recommended liquid foam is quick absorbed then 2020 switch to liquid l have tried many brand majority orange flavoured. Lately in August this year saw this fish oil with lemon flavoured I will stick to this as it has a clear and natural. Strongly recommended.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Good quality fish oil I purchased to add to my dogs food to help her as she ages. Doesn't have an overly fishy smell to it, and my dog doesn't mind the taste. Came packaged well, with layers of plastic in case of a leak. Hoping it helps with joint inflammation for the pupper too!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

One of the better quality fish oils on the market. Taste of product is really good and really notice that I have less inflammation. Cholesterol was lowered when using this product. Packaging better than other brands.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Omega 3 vitamin is important for reducing information, cholesterol, good for brain, immunity, bones and overall health. This brand Now Foods has proven the quality and its products. High quality ingredients, liquid form, good taste. Good value for money.