SG

Posted on Jun 28, 2022
Strong smelling but worth it

Use: I bought this to help with recurrent yeast infection as I’ve read that oregano oil as an ingredient can help with this problem Scent: there is quite a strong oregano smell Package: it was sealed well however, due to humidity the softgels stick together making it hard to shake out of the bottle, I recommend dropping in a desiccant so you don’t have to stick your finger in each time. Brand : this is a good quality brand I will update this review in a few months of testing!

f249087f-c7a7-4083-abcf-ccae422dbef1
4d4a011b-fe78-4d33-b943-2f91297023be
Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I keep having candida and harpies when my immune system is not good, my friend told me that oregano oil might be effective. I've been taking this as well as Kyolic Candida tablet towice a week for a month, I really hope it will work. The only thing I don't like is the smell, it's so strong 😭

27a8f00d-344e-4894-83ad-3b3529f25ba1
Posted on Sep 5, 2021

This is a staple in my household. If I ever start to feel crummy I start taking Oregano Oil Capsules and it seems like it prevents me from getting sick. I don’t know if this is true for everyone but it is for me so I can’t ever be without at least two bottles on hand. I have noticed my new bottles seem to have capsules that look lighter in color with a thinner capsule membrane. They do have a little burpy aftertaste but you get used to it. Keep them away from humid environments though because they will stick together and heat can degrade any oil.

56d940aa-a80d-4d3e-8c3b-956d9df57c8e
Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I read the info on the bottle: "enteric-coated to release contents into the intestine." Imagining myself to be a bit of a scientist, I bit the pill (couldn't speak, my wife and son alarmed). Since then, I've always swallowed it. It was beyond what I'd expected would happen to the bad bacteria in my gut (a new sheriff in the town below). So I say (for what it's worth), if you want to wipe out the bad bacteria, swallow, yes, definitely! But, my friend, I suggest DO NOT BITE THE PILL, ITSELF--unless you are up for an adventure.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Excellent quality! I was gladly surprised! Perfectly packed and sealed. The product itself is of great quality, bought it to help my gut and after two days of taking it I could already feel the benefits. It didn't take long to arrive and it actually arrived a week earlier than expected. I would and will definitely repurchase!

183fc7cf-cba5-4b52-a128-dc64e866258b
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I have tried wild oregano oil for excess yeast and found it helpful. Though that is very expensive and has been discontinued by the brand. This is the closest thing I can find and I like the brand so I am hopeful that it will work the same. Such an underrated supplement for women

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I take this at the first sign of sniffles or cough and it cuts it right out. Be careful to take it on a full stomach, though, or else it BURNS. My husband takes one a day during cold and flu season as a preventative, but my doctor told me to only take when I feel a cold coming on because it can affect someone's thyroid if they already have thyroid issues. (just putting that out there in case anyone reading this has thyroid problems.)

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I’ve been using Oregano oil for many years now. It’s great for battling colds and viral/bacterial infections, and I always take oil of oregano along with my other “cold” supplements. These gel caps are easy to take, they’re small and you don’t get the aftertaste. I would still suggest taking them with or after meals. That’s how my family takes it. I recommend this product.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

These are a great and effective boost against yeast overgrowth or feeling unwell with an infection. If you do have a yeast issue or imbalanced gut flora start very slow. It can cause a herx reaction. Drink lots of water and avoid processed food and sugar, else these tablet will just make you feel more sick.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Even though the label suggests taking this with food, I take it on an empty stomach and wait at least 30 minutes to eat. This ensures that the enteric coating doesn't dissolve too soon and give me heartburn. Taking it with food will often cause heartburn since stomach acid will cause the capsule to open too soon. 2 capsules a day seems to improve my digestion.