SG

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Good quality and organic! This helps regulate my elimination, and doesn't cause any issues like flax seed can. It's excellent for intestinal health and getting things moving as it's a prebiotic. The formula mixes well in hot or cold liquids and is totally tasteless. The powder is super fine. I currently use 1 teaspoon per day and can definitely feel the benefits.

This brand is one of my favorites since everything i bought so far has worked perfectly for me. The quality of the powder is extremely good and is very helpful for those who have IBS. The powder is easy to dissolve and doesn't have an unpleasant flavor. Compared to other fibers that I've tried, this one is the best for me. That's considering price, quality, taste, smell, and the effect it has. My only complaint is that I don't understand why the brand uses such a big package if it's only halfway full.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

this is an excellent choice for fiber if you have ibs or a super sensitive stomach. i am unable to tolerate the common fibers you find in the drugstore, but i can take this product without any pain or gassy side effects. i am able to dissolve it in cold water without issue. these is no flavor, and it doesn't have a gritty feel. i mix the acacia with some water and aloe vera juice to control my ibs.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

This product is a very good because of the high quality and it contains a lot of good ingredients and contains a lot of fiber that helps in the stomach,this product has really helped me in my digestive problems and l have gotten a lot of benefits from this brand since l started using it.The taste is nice because it contains fiber which helps me in resolving my constipation and intestinal problems very well. It also comes in well nice package. l recommend it for you to give it a trier and see the good works from this product. Thank you.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

This is the best Acacia Fiber I have found. Has been of immense benefit to me in relieving constipation and other symptoms due to several different digestive issues. I take the max dose of five tablespoons a day. You have to work up slowly to this dosage over at least a 2-month period of time. I take my first dose in the morning and then in a shake for breakfast mixed with 16 oz of water at lunch I have another shake at 4:00 p.m. and then I have it mixed with 16 oz of water at dinner time. Best price that I found on the internet and fast shipping, recommended all the way around

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I like it because it is easier on digestion than other powders and can be used by people with IBS, who usually cannot take regular fiber because it gives them stomach ache. The price is very good as well. The only problem is that it does not mix easily and one has to stir for a long time for it to dissolve.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I made a formula by myself mixing Slippery elm with acacia and vitamin c, and i use it every day before eating breakfast or meal. I feel it makes my gastrointestinal system works better and not feeling discomfort so often. Also acacia it is said that help the flora of the intestinal system to boost. I cant verify but i can say it feels nice consuming it.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I use this product daily in my green drink as it is a great probiotic, mixes easily and is a source of fibre. I mix it with green magma barley grass and spirulina, lemon juice and water which supplies me with the nutrition I need that is alkalising and very nourishing

Posted on May 6, 2022

After trying many different types of fiber I finally found one that I prefer. Acacia blends the best of all the fibers I have tried and I put 1 tablespoon into my cup of morning coffee and start my day with about 6 1/2 grams of fiber. I will continue to purchase this brand.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Bought this for my Mother, she already notice an improvement with her IBS, and she has only been taking it for about two weeks. She received two huge bottles, and was super affordable, even with the shipping. I had looked for Acacia in several health food stores, but I couldn't find it in any of them. Am really happy about my purchase.