SG

Maha-Alshehri
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I use this product for yoga, meditation as well as put it on in the aroma lamp just before going to bed. Lavender is great for relaxing & sets me in a right sleep mode. I had serious sleep disorder after I had covid & it took me about half a year to get my sleep back. I tried different means, all of which are natural ways to restore my sleep routine. I didnt want to go on heavy sleepy drugs. I do believe lavender worked for me. Of course one cannot expect it to work in an instant from the 1st try. It is more like a daily routine that you follow for weeks and in my case with sleep disorder for months. Now it is my must-have for yoga class.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

High quality natural brand! I use lavender oil mixed with coconut oil as my body and face cream! Its nourishing and relaxing. I also put a tiny drop on our pillows in the morning, letting it get subtle by the night and my husband and I both get the best deepest sleep! :)

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Love it! Smells amazing and I use it for sooo many things. I add it to oils for my skin routines I add it to the diffuser and I also add it to anything cleaning related (washing detergent, dishwashing soap and hand washing soap) I am always reordering this product

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

It's good quality and the scent is amazing. I sprinkle on my pillow, drop a few in the bathtub with Epsom salt, drop into a handtowel, and even wear it. I feel so calm with it of course it's Lavender. Actually, it helps me when I go into a crowd.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Lavender essential oil is always on my bed side to ensure a goodnight sleep. I sniff from the bottle, sprinkle on my pillow (careful with silk pillow cases that can stain easily) or add to my Epsom salts evening bath. It's worth paying a bit extra for the organic version of NOW.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

This smells better than the non-organic lavender oil. I dilute this in organic argan oil and use it for face, head and body massage.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

This is an excellent quality essential oil. The scent is amazing. I like to steam inhale it when I have a headache. It makes me feel so much better.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

amazing scent and quality, as all Now Foods products. we use it in a diffuser in our daughte's room by the time to go to sleep

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I love lavender essential oil, and this is one of my all time favorites. I use it topically with oil or cream for anxiety, headaches, and insomnia.