SG

Maha-Alshehri
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I enjoy the lemon scent in my diffuser. The size is very beneficial. The quality of the essential oil goes above and beyond. I use it on a daily basis with no issues at all. It leaves an energizing scent throughout the home. Very uplifting natural scent, and will purchase again.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I love the send , but also the taste, I use a few drops in my food , which is very good for your intestinal tract , as I understand . I alo use it to clean my house together with water and vinegar . It is a multipurpose essential oil , The smell makes me happy . recently i am putting it in my greenie too .

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

A very good scent. I like to use it as an essential oil. Help me to ralax and feel better. Also I use the oil as a part of a mask for the face . The size is perfect - lasts for long enough. very good quality - i am very happy with this product. The oil comes in a very good and protected package. And its natural which is clearly very good.

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

This lemon oil is the first one I have ever bought anywhere which so high quality. Thank you! This is a true lemon 100% oil and I now realize the ones I bought in the past from other health food places were NOT 100% lemon oil ok?! Since this one, I realize the former were major dilution jobs nothing like this. amazing NOW fine product. iHerb's the best of all!!! :-)

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I love this product! Package size is generous & lasts me for a few months. I use this essential oil as it is or as different blends for home aromas, meditations & yoga practice. Another benefit is that not only it is natural but it also has an organic certificate. Good for me & good for the planet !

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Very good and high quality essential oil. Smells great, and has multiple uses. Good for cleaning purposes as it leaves very nice and lasting smell! You can add few drops in cotton balls and keep them in the bottom of trash bins, so each time you open it or change the refuse bag you smell a refreshing scent.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Delivery is fast, I love Lemon but this is first time to purchase Lemon essential oil. I use it for aroma diffuser feeling refreshing, will purchase again.

67b18472-e2ae-45b2-a794-83b155f27096
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

First, to start, it's organic! Lemon EO leave the space smelling clean and fresh! It's not over powering, it's a perfect balance when diffusing. I sometimes add lime as well, and tea tree, grapefruit, etc. It's a great EO to diffuse! Very fresh.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

This is one of my favorite and most versatile scents I have used. I use this as anti-mosquito repellent, to remove the old stickers from glassware, as an added scent to my laundry detergent, and much much more.