SG

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

The quality of product is excellent. The taste is like a normal healthy quinoa. It comes in an adequate package, and I use it as a substitute for rice. I get enough calories and it prolongs your hunger. The ingredient is purely whole grain so you get a whole health benefit.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Bought it for 1st time. I have followed the cooking instructions and it was great. I made salad with it for my mum and myself. It’s organic so it tasty and the quality is good.

0c0a1061-2f5f-4e2f-a192-dd5964d4ede0
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

My husband and daughter are on a health journey and have removed as much carbs from their diet as possible. It's a first to use quinoa in different dishes and we like the quality of this brand

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

easy to cook and taste great too. my fav convenient food. i pair it with everything and anything. this pack last me quite a while as each time i use only a small bit and its good enough for a meal for me.

Posted on May 16, 2022

It is easy to make and the price is ok for me. I eat this one instead of rice. I can feel my stomach is light after using for a week

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

It taste like any quinoa, I love to use it it with all my salad and recipes, the packaging is nice and size is good too

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Lovely and nutty - this was my first ever purchase of quinoa but I would certainly purchase this brand again in the future! There is plenty to last a while in this great resealable bag.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

My family's go-to brand of quinoa. We add it to our oatmeal in the morning, and I feel like it helps me stay full for longer. Good value for money also given the size.