SG

kbeauty
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

this amazing supplement helps me with my adult, hormonal cystic acne. i tried plenty of topicals and using differin for 1 year.but nothing gave me such impressive results. i also cut on sugar, milk and caffeine, including chocolate and cacao. i take 2,5g (5 capsules) 2ce daily, 30 minutes before food. it has also bowel healing, soothing the skin, reducing redness and calming the mood. real treasure! it is kosher and suitable for vegetarians and muslims too. if it was useful, please press like

7f618b1f-1ae4-494f-b478-b5c12c773fbb
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I tried this year 2020 for acne After watching so many good reviews on YouTube. Though I am using it with other supplements and skincare products I don't know which cleared my acne that time. But I believe this helped a lot faster. And now my acne is back, I am on tretinoin and retinol (alternate) on and off as I sometimes overuse it and cause irritation. So I need something that will help internally. And this is the 1st thing that came to my mind. Been taking it 8-10 caps per day (divided) for 8 days now. And I'm giving all my hope to this and my retinol! Hoping for clear skin so bad! I ordered 2 bottles and will order again before it run out. I hope iherb will have enough stocks coz its always sold out.

7701f91c-dd68-4980-8ef8-346c45b52c75
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I have a bad case of acne. I have tried everything from a variety of skincare products, diet, otc medication etc. I read about B5 online so I went ahead and bought this. I first started with 6 capsules a day, 3 in the morning after breakfast and then 3 in the evening after dinner. After a week, I can already see the changes! Amazing! In week 2, I changed the dosage to 4 capsules a day. Hopefully, fingers crossed, my body will adapt and will only need one capsule a day as I am not into overdosing supplements.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I bought this after hearing that it helped alot of people to clear up their acne by mega dosing.i took 3 pills a day and build it up to 10 a day i saw a huge improvement in my acne nothing has ever worked this better. Recommend it to those who are suffering for acne.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Not too many people know about B5 (pantothenic acid), but a deficiency in it can be rough. The symptoms can range from lack of energy, poor stomach acid and metabolism, depression and nervous system impairment... even gluten intolerance! Despite all these effects, B5 isn't spoken about as often as B12, folic acid, or B6. NOW Foods always seems to use quality ingredients, and the 500mg potency is perfect for daily supplementation. That means a bottle of this size will last over three months, which is a convenient package. If you're making your own B-complex, be sure to add one of these to your regimen!

Posted on May 16, 2022

It’s been a few days and I notice my skin clearing up a bit I have really bad hormonal acne that nothing fixes. I eat healthy I’ve tried every skin product there is and I’ve even tried the dermatologist twice! Hasn’t worked but this seems to be taking my acne down already

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

The taste is very neutral, I take about 3-4 capsules a day so it’s important for me to be able to swallow them easily, the size is easy to swallow. I saw results on my hormonal acne after regularly taking 5-6 pills a day for 2 months, after 2 months I lowered my dose to 3-4 pills and those big painful pimples that leave scars NEVER returned. So I’m happy with the results. The Package lasts me for a good while.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Cannot say for sure as I am not a doctor. However, since I started taking B5 my acne is all gone. I started with 10 capsules a day (5 in the morning, 5 at night) after my acne cleared up, I take 5 at night and will continue to reduce the amount of capsules long term. P.S. no side effects.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I started by taking 20 capsules every day and saw results in two weeks. In couple of months my adult (hormonal/cystic) acne was completely cleared up. Now I take 5-6 capsules per day and it works just as well as megadosing. I am 42 and finally free from acne.