SG

Posted on Jun 10, 2022
很好!

Can’t wait to receive but I’m very very happy that I can buy this here

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

The hubby takes these pills, he stands by its quality and efficacy.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Thanks for carrying in this brand. I trust this brand.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I don't know yet, but it's easy to eat.

Posted on May 18, 2022

It didn't help me at all sleep better. It was supposed to reduce cortisol levels so that I don't wake up in the middle of the night full of energy as if it was morning. But it didn't do that.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Does what it promises, and began working quickly.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

There are many good points. It is easy to drink because it is in a capsule. The size of the capsule is also not large. The bottle of the container is also small. It's also safe because the rice flour that is often mentioned in the ingredients of capsule supplements is not written on the ingredients. I did an O-ring test on 15 different supplements, including vitamins, and this was the strongest. (I'm taking other medicines and supplements, so I don't really feel the effect.) I bought this because I'm allergic to soybeans and I'm avoiding genetically modified crops. One bottle is for one month (when taken twice a day). It does not contain non-GMO, wheat, gluten, soybeans, milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, nuts, and sesame seeds, but it is written that they are manufactured from them in the same factory.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

Shipping is really fast. best! Shipping is really fast. best! Shipping is really fast. best! Shipping is really fast. best! Shipping is really fast. best! Shipping is really fast. best!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

A great product!!! I say this for my daughter who has autism, it is a blessing, I am happy and very grateful.