SG

JoysWorld
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Bee propolis can really stink and taste bad. Natural capsules can be sticky and hard to swallow. I glad to report that these capsules dont get stuck and the taste usbt as bad as others. We use this in my house all the time to ward off infection. It doesn't replace a physician, but will certainly curtail the start of a sinus infection or even acne breakouts . I can help shorten the length of cold sores and similar issues.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This has been the best and a must take supplement for months. And I feel much better after taking this everyday. I will keep taking this supplement. Highly recommended! Add bee’s propolis(thanks to bees) to your daily supplements for your immune system! Also, it tastes great! Btw great means no taste when it comes to vitamins and supplements ;)

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I’m very happy with propolis Feel like hopefully all my insides are being sanitized in a good way :) Propolis is good for you I Checked with doctor and you can take straight away (no need for tests before as it’s a basic supplement not like Vit D when you should really do blood test before )

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This is my favourite product of all time. It's basically a natural Antibiotic, and it works. I usually get all sorts of infections and need antibiotics, but since I started taking this daily, I don't get infections or sick at all throughout the year. It's pretty much nature's gift to Humanity. Great if you're antibiotic resistant. Great quality. 1500mg is the perfect dosage.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I bought 3 bottles for my whole family and we were intaking it in Fall during the season of Covid'19. Non of my family members had any symptoms of any kind of illness. I definitely recommend to everyone if your parents doesn't like to take a number of pills, these are good vitamins. There is a little smell, but not disgusting. The pill is a bit big, so you need a plenty of water. Overall, quality is good. My parcel came in time, without any damage. The package is perfect: that was my first order and I was worried whether it will be opened or damaged. However, my worries were redundant.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

this supplement helped me a lot during the period of the rise in covid cases, propolis has a lot of virtues for health, namely: in case of colds, irritated throat, or runny nose. - It is particularly recognized in skin care, for its purifying and healing action. It is used for minor sores (cuts, minor burns).

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

this product is wonderful since I started taking propolis, my immune system has become stronger, it has strong smell but I got used to it and it feel so natural to me It has a lot of benefits and a good ant-inflammatory. all ingredients from bee products, for me I will order more

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Good price for a very good quality product. We take it whenever we feel a cold or flu coming on, or whenever we are run down. It seems to help stave off or lessen the duration of the illness.

a6170324-ff98-47ed-b8bc-fbd2f5d62575
Posted on Dec 11, 2021

read that propolis is anti bacterial... anti fungal.. anti cancer etc.. and the good thing is that this is 100% natural.. not some harsh chemicals. read that consuming mouldy or unfresh food can lead to cancer. so it is good to take this regularly.. just to mop up whatever bacteria or fungus we might hv unknowingly consumed.