SG

Rosy
Posted on Nov 24, 2021
Fresh & Tasty!

The roasted pistachios taste great! Fresh and not too salty. They are dry roasted without any oils added, just salt. The package is also a good size for it's price and will last for a while. And like most of Now Foods nuts, these are grown in the USA.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

These pistachios are my loved ones. Package is big enough but who is a pistachio-lover can eat them in two days) The ingredients like salt are used very slightly which makes the taste of it perfect. Will order them again for sure. 5-star product Please push the like if you find my review useful.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I’ve tried a few brands of pistachio nuts and so far this is the one I like best. They are fresh, nut size is good, not overly salty and most of all, bad nut % is close to 0 (compared to some which are 5-6%). I have already reorder and will make this my pantry staple.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Nuts are expensive where I live, so it's fantastic to be able to get a big bag of salted pistachios for a reasonable price. Not much can be said except they're great quality. Roasty, salted pistachios that taste really good. It's a large size so I can get a bag for about a few months.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

These really are first-class quality pistachios. Not just great taste, but evenly-roasted and only the rare unopened shell. The fact they are sea-salted is an added bonus, but best of all is how they benefit in a highly positive manner towards good heart health. Keep on crunching!

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I have been eating mixed nuts as healthy afternoon snacks for sometime. I started off with almond and walnuts, then included other nuts to add some varieties. NOW is good value for money until recently. iherb has increased the price for many of the items, including NOW Real Food series. the quality is good, the nuts is fresh. But the price increase is quite significant.

Posted on May 20, 2022

A bit on the pricey side. The taste is good and no added oil as far as I could understand. Reducing salt (or excluding salt at all) would make it a more attractive option for me personally. Convenient zip bag (but also would be nice to see in the paper zip lock bag).

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

one of my favorite products on iherb so far. i wish the quality control can be further enhanced as there are some 5% nuts not edible due to overly hard shell, distorted shape and smell

Posted on May 16, 2022

Delicious! The package is a good size. Sure, you’ll get some closed ones, but most of them are easy to crack open. I will order this again. Very tasty! A great snack. Excellent quality.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Pistachios are bursting with the fiber, minerals, and unsaturated fat that can help keep my blood sugar, blood pressure, and cholesterol. The only problem with this product is I can't stop eating once I get it. So yummy. And it is the best side dishes for beer.lol