SG

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

This peoduct is amazing, this is mu second time ordering this and i’m really happy, it tastes juste like the normal sugar. As a person who does the keto diet i reccoment it so much. The package is organized and well shipped. It arrived very fast just in 6 days. Thank you i Herb

0b9fed8f-65cb-498f-80dd-5cf8fc74f4bd
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

love xylitol. this is the only brand I buy. it's amazing. tastes just like sugar. and it'd 1 to 1 ratio. no bad after-taste and the ingredients clean and great quality. I use it for my tea everyday. the size makes it last for a very long time and I just empty this package into a glass jar to store it just for looks but im sure if it was left in its bag its good enough to store it there.

64106ca4-4851-4192-9509-6ddbd74c527c
Posted on May 25, 2022

I loved it . Deserve to try . Taste good . I tried both this one and stevia . This one win . Ice taste no after taste . The only issue with this sweetener is expensive . I wish price will go down . I buy it again and again . I add it to my tea . Honestly doesn’t differ from regular white sugar . Calories per serving size : 20 cal only . No added ingredients only Xylitol

602654f3-6266-4aff-beee-35484206c4b8
f3343a7a-3c6b-46fb-b38b-c217383eee37
Posted on Aug 24, 2021

In among all the keto sugars, this is by far the best one I have tried with no after taste and taste like sugar! Monk fruit is little bitter, erythritol has a coolish effect and makes your throat really dry even though you don't use a lot of it. I am so happy with this purchase, I have been baking with it and my friends are all surprised by the taste of it. They said it tastes like sugar and they are loving my dessert again! I will definitely be buying more!

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

I really love using this product for oil pulling. I melt coconut oil and mix a spoon full of xylitol into it and swish it in my mouth. I spit it out and brush my teeth after. It really helps make my mouth feel healthy and gums looks pink. Love this stuff! I do this esp if I have teeth sensitivity, which helps it go completely away.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I use this for baking cakes, it has a slightly different taste to sugar but I know that it is much healthier than using sugar especially when too much sugar has a detrimental affect to your health. Sugar is hidden in so many foods so unknowingly can cause many health problems.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I don't actually use Xylitol as a sweetener, I use it as a mouthwash. There have been studies that shown Xylitol strengthens tooth enamel, and starves out bad bacteria that causes tooth decay. I use a teaspoon(1 serving) at a frequency of twice a day sometimes three times if I'm home.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Its tastes great. Easy to use. Quality ingredients. Just the right size to fit in the cupboard. I use mostly in my coffee to help me reduce my sugar intake. Doesnt have a bitter taste. My wife using sometimes in baking and its really nice. If your trying to diet and still want something sweet. This is exactly what you need.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

One of the best sweetener I've tried. Very good quality and purity. Also its an brand you can trust. I can tell this is the best supplement compared to similar prices. my body is feeling a lot better after taking this. I would definitely purchase it again. Highly recommended.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Good quality Xylitol. I don't eat it, I use it with coconut oil and baking soda as a mouth wash and swishing with it for 10mins works really well. I notice if I eat something that gives me tooth sensitivity this resolves the issue. Xylitol is Xylitol, I ignored the hype around Birch being a superior product and opted for corn as a more sustainable choice.