SG

Posted on Jan 15, 2022
We love them!

I’ve tried to types of sprouts, these and broccoli. It’s hard to get hubby to eat veggies and he said the broccoli sprouts tasted too strong, but he really liked these. They taste similar to fresh garden peas to me. They grew fast and easy, and i did put them in the windows for the last day and they greened up nicely.

13e4f1d8-1508-4b4a-a034-ffcfd3e8fabc
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

the best by date is nov 22 and the sprout may not germinate above 27 degrees celcious. here in hk it is now around 25 degrees celcious and in summer it could be as high as 34 degrees so i have to rush to grow some sprouts before the weather rise above 27 degrees.

341a573e-7cb2-4c10-9226-33947185ca06
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I love growing sprouts, and this mix provides a nice variety of flavors! They grow quickly and provide so many nutrients at the sprout (or microgreen) stage, compared to their fully grown counterparts. These sprouts are delicious on a sandwich, mixed into a salad, or as a garnish for just about anything.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

They sprouted very well for me in just a few days. I used a little heating pad and kept sprouting seeds in the darkness, spraying with filtered water a couple of times a day for about 4 days. The results were tiny, bright green sprouts that had a great spicy flavor. I combine them with broccoli seeds I also got on Iherb. These are awesome in a salad, on top of your open face sandwich or by themselves. Health benefits are amazing based on what I read. A great addition to your diet.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Happy that they can sprout even under very warm and humid weather (around 30°c) Have not tried the maison jar method but I doubt it can work due to the high humidity. update: Mason jar method does not work. I pour the seeds in soil and they grow really well! some sprouts are really bitter but I guess it's good for health!

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

They sprouted beautifully and were delicious. Easy and in a few days a full jar for my every day eating. I also do mung beans and broccoli sprouts.

3a4fcf1f-653d-4e52-baaa-8f5999baf888
70621ce7-b905-4b45-82e5-1fbb5fb1b187
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Excellent sprouts!!! Need I say more? Well, yes. I grind the seeds and add them to a breakfast bread I make. They add flavor but also a lot of very good added nutrition as well.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I used these weekly for almost 2 years and the last couple months cannot get them!!!! PLEASE try your best to get these back in stock!!!

Posted on May 16, 2022

My kids and grand kids love these spouts which is surprising since they mostly like junk. They prefer the sprouts on a sandwich or in a salad to other topping. The seeds were fresh.

Posted on May 13, 2022

This sprouting mix is my must keep product at home. The successful rate is high and it is a good addition when the vegetable prices are climbing to sky high during the summer season.