SG

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Great price. Hight quality ingredients. Helps support urinary and hot flashes. My husband has seen improvement ...less trips to the bathroom at night. We both included this supplement in our diet. No after taste. Very clear explanations on package. Health wise...glad to benefit from this product at our age. It works

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Its a wonderful product for the bad symptoms of menopause. It helps in few weeks to releif heat wave, sweting etc. I do recommend this supplement for its wonderful ingredient as well.

c3f15d24-11cd-4d24-b374-0a671bdb656f

When our estrogen level begins to reduce, red clover helps.Keeps my blood balanced.It met all expectations and I believe that supplements are vital to staying healthy. the item arrive on time and the quality is as expected. overall i am satisfied with the product and the service. i will recommend to my friends.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This has worked wonders for my perimenopausal symptoms. I usually just take one in the morning in combination with a low dose of DHEA and i have seen a vast improvement in menstrual pain and PMS symptoms. Would definitely recommend to anyone struggling with such issues.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I've been taking for awhile but I haven't really noticed any difference...but maybe that is the best thing, not noticing any difference.

Posted on May 3, 2022

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I purchased this supplement to help me with hot flashes. I saw immediate improvement. The quality and ingredients are exactly as indicated on the package. I didnt have any side effects whuch was a concern for me.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

It is good for my wife who finds it good for her body as it helps her to have more energy while working in her job and the quality of the product is good.

Posted on Nov 12, 2020

I am 34 years old. I have scanty periods and I have been suffering from hairloss (2 years after giving birth). One of the doctors frightened me with an early menopause. I have been taking red clover extract for a month now and according to my observations my periods have become more abundant, the premenstrual syndrome has practically disappeared and my mood is much better within 5 days of my period. Take your health into your own hands! If my review was useful, please click "YES"