SG

Lolavie
Posted on Aug 2, 2022
מצוין!

In the meantime it was really nice, I did not have a problem of alertness during the day but with a little more energy, it definitely helped. Another thing that helped in the short term was that I stopped waking up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. If you would like an update please like my review, and even if I helped you decide to buy or not I would love for you to like the review as well. Health to everyone!

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Now Rei Shi Mushrooms are very good quality which contains organic ingredients and I like it cause it makes me feel better. I recommend to buy it for yourself. Just try and feel good. size is acceptable for swallow. I love iherbs packaging. Its superfood which increqse your immunity and gives an energy.

my friend said it was good 😊 anyway the results appears after a long term of consistent using , she is over all healthy so maybe it's helping her inside and once something is wrong I'm sure the immunity will be so much strong to fight the outsider 😊🍀 if you like my comment I'll be happy and it's also good for maintaining my immune system , make me happy people ❤️🥺🍀

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Anazing supplement! My husband suffered from sleeping problems for years and couldn't find conventional solution ib the western medicine. His acupuncurist recommend him try Rei-Shi and his sleeping improves after 2 months! Also, because those are mushrooms abd not herbs it teach the body new habits and there is no need to take it forever.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

great product. it builds up your resistance It fights against common cold, cancer and tumor. I feel more energetic and lively after taking it. great product. Highly recommended to take for good health

6f8634ca-582e-4173-acc2-3d47575ebb43
Posted on Nov 10, 2021

This mushroom from now food helps to boost my immune system. This is also much cheaper than to any brand of rei shi mushroom. But it's out of stock when I about to order it. Thank you iherb.

e70247b1-2f17-43d8-bce2-2dc00a4378d7
cbf29288-0634-4c3b-9407-544c814c72fe
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I give this to my partner and myself at night -- 2 capsules each. It is noted to help anxiousness and improve immune function. We keep it in our regimen for the long term use of it. One might give it 2 months of trial to see if it helps them.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

There are clear and distinct reasons as to why Rei-Shi is referred to as the "Longevity Mushroom." Rei-Shi (or Ganoderma Lucidum) is being investigated for potential anticarcinogenic activity, though the studies have been largely in vitro, thus far. It also has confirmed immunomodulatory properties, to say nothing of its antioxidant, antiviral and antibacterial efficacy. Final note: "NOW" is a reputable brand, and it's sold by a lot of supplement purveyors. iHerb's price is VERY competitive. Their product availability, quality, shipping and customer service are second to none.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

This product is exactly what I was looking for. I have used the day of musshrooms discount and I am very satisfied. Thank you I herb

3ae2597c-f4fb-4f99-af55-ccee99c8dc10
Posted on May 31, 2022

Great quality Rei - shi mushroom capsules, my sleep improved dramatically and I am waking up much much easier and feeling happy. My energy last all day, no more snoozing after lunch. Capsules are the perfect size, easy to swallow.